Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome-To Arkham Asylum
    Can you survive a night in the mad house?

Arkham Asylum is located on the outskirts of Gotham City and is where those of Batman's foes considered to be legally insane are incarcerated (other foes are incarcerated at Blackgate Penitentiary). Arkham Asylum does not have a good record, at least with regard to the high profile cases (most notably the Joker who is frequently shown escaping at will); and those who are 'cured' and released tend to re-offend. Furthermore, several staff members, including at least one director, have ended up as residents.

I am a new scientist who has come on board, trying to help the criminally insane. I'm trying ot get in their heads, and see what is actually going on.

While you are the newest recruit to gothams underworld [You can make up your own backstory or use an already made Batman villan]

We begin the first day of out interviews.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Alix Labe on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:44 am

Where could she have gone too? Was she taken? these qquestionkept rammaging through my skull when a pair of Joker's lap dogs began walking down the hallway. I had to hide. The only hiding spot there was was behind a giant plant that was propped in the corner. "Did you hear about the chick that some of the boys found? She's gonna be nice! yea, they've got her drugged down the hall wanna go see her? haha!" Once the goons were gone I began perceeding in the direction in which they had said she would be located. "I've got to find her!" I said out loud not thinking about the consequences. luckily no one was around to hear it.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:27 pm

ooc- Just reminding you, I posted on the other page. Dunt know when you'll have your phone again but okay

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:23 pm

I began to hear more voices as I got further and furhter down the hall. "This is the chicky who made the rounds by my cell! I've been wanting to get a piece of that action!" Once I had heard this rage filled my body from the bottoms of my heels to the top of my tallest hair on my head. There! That must be the door! I said to myself. I promised her and now she could be being rapped and it would all be my fault. I had to save her!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:58 pm

I now glared at them. I could see one through a doorway, and they were speaking of me as if I was a piece of meat. Really, I was only a bit of ass to them anyway. I shook my head, my eyes were heavy as I fought the ropes that burned my skin.

“Hey boys, she’s awake”
    There was a dark tone in his voice as someone kneeled beside me. There was a hand on my leg, and I kicked. There was a cough, and someone slapped me across the face.
    “Don’t kick away from me bitch. I own you”

I grunted as fingers looped in my hair, pulling me closer to a foul smelling mouth. The hand returned to my leg as someone else walked toward us.

“Keep off her. We’ll drug her up a bit more. The more she gets, the less she can fight back when she wakes.“ There was a chuckle, and a foul mouth touched mine for what seemed the longest time. He then pushed me to the ground, making me hit my head.

Someone then yanked me up by the ropes on my hand, and roughly forced the needle into my arm. I wouldn’t sleep as long. I would sleep about ten minutes, and then I would wake up. The sedatives always worked like that. I didn’t know why, but it did.

I took in a deep breath before I felt the sleep drift into my mind. Only a few seconds later, I was out like a light.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Once I got to the door I opened the door slighty to see how many I would be up against. one... three... six. there were six against one. I would need a weapon of some kind. I then began looking around the room next door. By the time I was done searching I had a cattle that was dropped by a guard. This would work I thought as I prepared myself to enter a room full of insane murderers.

"He He, lets fuck her while she's sleeping." This only hightened my rage." Not thinking I slammed the door open and rushed inside taking one out with the door and stunning another with the rod. "Stay away from her you filthy animals!" I said as the other four animals turned and faced me. "Riddler? What are you doing here? Doesn't matter the girl is ours and you're gonna have to go through all of US first!" The one who was talking lunged at me with a metal rod in his hand. I dodged the attack and jabbed the closest one in the and ten-thousand volts of electricity dropped the goon instantly. Three down, three to go I thought as another smacked me across my back. the pain was extreme but I had to continue to fight for Faith. I found a tazor and shot onto the farthest ones face. There was a large thud as I zapped the leader in the face with the prod. The last was long gone by the time I was done. I had to hurry before he would be back with more. Once I untied Faith I picked her up and held her like she was an small child. "I have to get out of the building!"
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:35 pm

I couldn’t tell what was going on. I could hear everything, but it was as if someone was placing a set of hands over my ears. They grew loud, and after awhile, they had all stopped speaking. I felt my eyes try to open. I wanted them to open; needed them to open. Of course, luck wasn’t on my side. I couldn’t run, and I couldn’t hide.

I coughed, I felt my chest heave was the only way I knew. Then, the feeling as if someone was picking me up and carrying me somewhere. I was done for. This was the end of the line for me. I only hoped I would be kept sedated so I didn’t have to watch what was going to happen to me. I took in a deep breath, my eyes flickering open slightly. Of course, they fell closed again. I was too tired to do anything.

This is what the drug was supposed to do. If we had to sedate you again, it made you so tired you could barely move. And if you could even open your eyes, there was no chance of being able to speak for at least thirty minutes.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:22 pm

While I was running towards the exit I noticed that she was heaving and her eyes kept trying to open but couldn't. I want to comfort her, to tell her it was okay. Eventhough I wanted to I knew if I did I would be putting both our lifes in danger. This building was confusing and one wrong turn could lead right to the Joker and that mistake would be fatul. By luck and a good memory I managed to find the exit. Eventhough it was still raining it was safe and I would prefure the rain over insane murderers anyday. I began walking towards the thinking it would be the safest place to be at the time. Knowing that Faith couldnmt help herself from getting wet in the rain, i covered hwer completely in my jacket. "You're safe now Faith." I said with a smile as I continued to walk.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:48 pm

I heard him talking. Atleast, someone talking. Could it have been Nigma? I wondered if I had enough strength to do anything. Of course, I didn't. I couldn't.

He spoke, whoever it was, telling me something that seemed to mumbled together. I couldn't do this anymore. It was too dangerous to be on this island. The drugs were taking effect on my alread worn out body, and I knew he didn't have a clue where to go.

"Get us off this island" I spoke, hoping and praying that whomever had pulled a blanket over my body would hear me, and do as I wished.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:45 pm

It didn't matter if she hadn't told me to get her off the island. I was going to anyway; It didn't matter if my sentence was raised or lowered as long as she was safe.

"I'll get right on that Faithy." I said with a mellow smile and a chuckle. There was no doubt that I was in love with this girl. Eventhough she probably thinks i'm crazy and could kill her in a split second i'm hopeing that I can prove her different.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Blackness shrouded my senses, and all I could hear was the crash of waves hitting the rocks near the shore. The gulls cawed as loud as they could, trying to get attention it seemed, from anyone passing by. I didn't know who I was with, or where I was going. I simply hoped they were sane and wouldn't strap a bomb to me the moment we got close to a populated area.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:03 pm

We were nearly half way across the bridge when I began to really feel the pain coming from the spot where the goon had hit me. "I'm sorry Faith but i've got rest for a second." The fact was that she probably couldn't but if she could at all then I wanted to confort her. "when ever my back stops hurting I'll start walking again okay?" She had only managed to say one thing but she would began to recover from her state soon.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:53 pm

There it was. The first sight of gloomy grey sky above me. My eyes opened, and I felt only sligtly drowsy. Someone had set me down on the stone bridge, and apologized. I began to get up, only getting halfway to the upright sitting position before growing dizzy and falling my, my eyes closed.

I cupped my hands over my mouth, taking in my on CO2. It would help me not be so dizzy. It would help me get back to normal. For now I simply lay there, a groan escaping my lips as I finally began to feel the smack on my face, and the bruise that was left when whomever had grabbed my thigh. I shook a moment, curling up in what looked like a green jacket from my blurry view, trying to keep warm.

"Take all the time you need" I muttered the words quietly before I felt myself fall into a state of semi-conscious hibernation; ready to leave whenever we needed to. Whoever we was exactly, I still hadn't looked.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:12 pm

I was glad was beginning to come back from all the sedatives that she was forced to take. I chuckled at the sight of laying there. She had a couple scrapes and bruises but she would be fine and everything would be okay. "Goodmorning there!" I said in a mocking voice.
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:13 pm

I was glad was beginning to come back from all the sedatives that she was forced to take. I chuckled at the sight of laying there. She had a couple scrapes and bruises but she would be fine and everything would be okay. "Goodmorning there!" I said in a mocking voice.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:18 pm

I knew that voice. I knew who my savior was. He would mock me for this. His ego would force him to. I shuffled to get something out of my coat. I looked over to him, hiding the recording device under the coat that was over me.

"Hello Edward, would you like to tell me why you saved me?" I propted one of my interview questions. If I got on audio that he was protecting me, they would let off his sentence. I was beginning to doubt this mans lunacy, even if he had tried to kill people before.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:00 pm

I didnt quite understand what made me do it so I pondered it for a few seconds. "I made you a promise. I told you as long as you were by my side you wouldn't be harmed." The reason I had told was true but the truth was much more elaborate then I was ready to let on. The fact that I loved the women that was in front of me was certain. The way that we was the strange thing. It w/s almost as if it was destiny.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:07 pm

I took in a deep breath. Keeping promises wasn't insane at all. I clicked the stop button before slipping it into my pocket. That would help, but I would need more than that later.

Insanity:a spectrum of behaviors characterized by certain abnormal mental or behavioral patterns.

It wasn't abnormal to keep promises. Maybe since it was so uncomon for someone such as him to keep his word, this wasn't in his normality. Of course, it wasn't normal to conjure riddles all day either.

I shook my head as I forced myself to my feet. It wasn't normal for me to try to operate while drugs were in my system, but I did; I had to.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Once we had settled why I had saved I remembered the task at hand "Where to now?" I said with a questioning look. "It'd be pretty hard to explain my clothes and why I am in town. Batman and the cops would be all over me in a flash."
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:34 pm

I had begun to walk, well, limp really, down the stone bridge. I was shaking like crazy, and it made my teeth chatter as my heels clattered on the ground. I stopped as he spoke, and I turned. I sighed, looking him up and down.

"We'll take my car...and..go somewhere" I muttered the words quietly as I turned around. I was tired still, and sleep fogged my memory. I took in a deep breath, stumbling slightly forward as I tried to keep on walking.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:16 am

The sydative wasn't fully out of her system and she was in no shape to be walking. "I'll carry you. You don't need to walk until the sedatives are out of your system." Not waiting for a reply I walked up and scooped her into my arms. "Better?" I asked as I began to walk ,once again, towards Gotham city.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:21 am

I shrieked as he picked me up. The movement made me dizzy once again, and I shook my head.I watched him a moment, shaking my head as I pushed out of his hands, atleast I tried to.

"Edward, I don't believe the patient hould be carrying the doctor" I spoke as I saw us land ourselves int he parking lot. I had already pointed out my car before I had known what had happened. My eyes looked to the ground. As much as I didn't want to do this, I had to do this for myself.

"Edward...Those men didn't do anything to me..did they?" Why was I asking him? He was a criminal. For all I knew he had his own go with me before I woke up. He couldn't be trusted.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:26 am

The sydative wasn't fully out of her system and she was in no shape to be walking. "I'll carry you. You don't need to walk until the sedatives are out of your system." Not waiting for a reply I walked up and scooped her into my arms. "Better?" I asked as I began to walk ,once again, towards Gotham city.
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:39 am

The question was kind of awkward and through me off and I almost tripped on my way to her car. "No, Faith. I promised. You were not touched, I swear to you."Oce we reached her car I opened the passenger door and sat Fait in the car. "Put your seat belt on Faith. I dont want you hurt." I knew she wouldn't want me driving but she was in no position to be driving let alone walking.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:51 am

He ignored my please to walk myself. I could do it, I would just be a little wobbly. The black corvette sat there, waiting for me, like always, greeting me with a promise of home.

I took in a deep breath, watching as he pulled the door open, after I jad unlocked it, and sat me inside. Who was he to give me sarcastic instructions. Atleast, I saw them as sarcastic. I was his free ride out of here, that's all. That's why he was putting on this act.

I took in a short breath, folding my arms over one another. He didn't even have a legal drivers license I doubted. I took in a deep breath as I began to get from the car.

"I'll drive" My voice was the hard, 'I'm-not-taking-no-for-an-answer' voice which usually got my way. I stumbled slightly, but I pulled the keys from my back pocket, ready to take him whereever we needed to go.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:08 am

"No." I said as I snatched the keys out of her hands, and gently made her sit back down. "There is no point in putting both our lifes in danger because you want to be stubbern." With that I closed the passenger door and to the other side of the car and got in. "You should know that I DO know how to drive. Now, how do I get to your house?" I said as I started up the car.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:57 am