Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Danny on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fantasy Roleplay ~~~~~

(CREDITS TO AMBER)

Warton, Alabama. Is your typical, nice, holsome town. Its the kind with county fairs, family owned stores Etc. The town everyone dreams of with the white picked fences. That is until the Dammed come. The Dammed. The biggest clan, or Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches. In the world, and they've moved into our town. But its not the first time they have been here..

1867. Our town was called Mercy. A little town outside of Salem. We were in the middle of a depression.Thats when they came. They sweeped through, silently killing everyone around. Not carring about who found out. Most people didnt believe in Vampires, and werewolves and witches. But a few did, they called themselves the Order.

The Order is a group of humans, who were born to hunt down these creatures. A burn is incribed on their arms, so they can be told apart. They havnt been needed since 1867. But now they are. The legends of the Order has been passed down through the familys and once their children turn 21. They too learn of this. But now in the towns time of need. They must be called forth. The Order must be brought up to bring The Dammed down.

The Dammed. An organised group of Witches, Vampires, and Werewolves. They move from town to town. Never staying in one place. Because Warton, is their home, and they always find themselves back there. The are there for no harm..until they learn that the Order is back. And now the town with a hidden past, is about to get a wake up call.

**NOTE**: This role play is taking place in current times. Werewolves and vampire do not need a weapon to be blessed or be silver for them to die, thought it'll take more than one shot. Being blessed or silver weakness the creature causing immense pain, or may even kill in one shot. If you are a vampire, they can go outside during the day, but they start to burn. If they are in sunlight for more than a few hours, they die.

Roles:
    Leader Of Order: Kristie
    2nd In Command For Order: Ashe Dulosh
    New To Town But Marked As Order: Faith Elizabeth Wynters
    Soldiers: Alix (werewolf)

Leader Of Dammed: Balthamel
    2nd In Command For Dammed: Danny
    New In Dammed: Jinx/Echo
    Soldiers:

Neutral: Tyson Cole (vampire)

Name: Daniel Carmichael
    Nicknames: Danny, Dan
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair: Light brown, messy
    Eyes: Yellow (where most werewolves eyes return to their regular colour when they return to their human form, Danny's stay yellow from his animalistic tendencies).
    Body: Define and muscular from all the fights and demanding life style

Clothes: Black converse, brown shorts, white V-neck
    Pajamas: Black sweatpants, white muscle shirts
    Accessories: Leather necklace with a jade stone.

Species: Werewolf.
    Role: Second in command for the Dammed.

Other: After working with the Dammed since he was thirteen, Danny has worked his way up the ranks, becoming a good and well known face and enemy. He has been considered insane by some and he is quite aggressive and angry. He has no problem back talking to his superior if he feels there is a problem.

Last edited by Danny on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 9 times in total

Danny:

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Re: The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Eljordo on Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:20 pm

What was this? A change in direction? Then he must be aware that Ashe was persuing him, although his change of cource did not seem to be out of fear. He wanted Ashe to follow him. This would probably be a trap, so he wouls have to keep his distance. Sniper rifle perhaps? A well placed shot could take him down assuming he was still hurt by the earlier shots. No, he would have healed by now. The main problem is that Ashe was not allowed to shoot him in the head, if he were to do so, his face would be unrecognizable, thus no reward. Ashe followed Daniel until the distict sound of club music could be heard. This was good and bad. It was good because the club music could cover up the sound of his movements, bad because club music generaly meant lots of people to get in the way.

He took a quick look through his scope to see a man, with his shirt rather bloodstained. This was no doubt Daniel. there were crowds of people around, so he would have to take him out as cleanly as possible. He attached the silencer to his rifle and took a shot, aimed directly at Daniels heart.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:01 pm

ooc-
    So sorry! Everythings hectic
    bic

He was afraid for my safety? The stupid wolf thought I couldn’t tke care of myself. I shook my head, rolling my eyes as he spoke. It wasn’t long before I turned. He wasn’t silent, his breathing was loud and obnoxious in the silence. I shook my head, turning around a moment.
    “Get back to doing your job, fool” I turned, escaping into the darkness before he had a chance to speak again.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:43 pm

In a matter of seconds, Danny had learnt of his surroundings. The sudden spike in club music sound (fading shortly afterwards) followed by more laughing. Two more girls walking out a club, laughing. Further south, the sounds of a sniper attachment could be heard. To most normal werewolves, the club music would of distracted them, but Danny was not a normal werewolf. Call him insane, but he considered it an advantage.

The sound of the girls grew louder, slowly making their way towards Danny. He chuckled softly before turning towards Ashe (or what he assumed was Ashe. Who else would it be?). He smiled at Ashe, right before there was a shot to his chest. He felt the bullet penetrate his body, but he willing fell to the ground. The scream that followed was merely an act, unknown to the girls or Ashe.

"Oh my god! What happened?!?" the girls asked running up to Danny. The gunshot was unheard by them. Danny simply screamed holding his chest. He got to his knees taking his eyes off Ashe, but the girls kneeling beside him acted like a shield. To Danny, they were merely props in this act. The girls screamed when they noticed the blood. Congrats to the drunken women.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:07 pm

So, a girl. Her voice was familier. But I couldn't put my finger on it. A small grin appeared on my face, before vanishing quickly. "I like how you assume I have this....Spartican viewpoint on life." I ran from the rooftop to barely inches from her face, with god-like speed, before I began to slowly circle her. Sensing her out. She was at a position of high power. Not sure how high, but she had a good bit of authority.

The silver blades extended from my gloved gauntlets, showing off my new weaponry. My tongue ran across my top lip before I began speaking again. "Simply speaking. No vampire is a nuciance. Any vampire can be trained. Young or old. The all have their strengths and weaknesses. In other words...any Vampire can easily become an extreme and deadly killer." I paused and took a short breath before finishing. "Like me...." I jumped back and stood for a second, examining my surroundings. My eyes became slightly squinted as I crouched a bit; ready for combat. "Now. You will tell me why you have decided to go around and murder my already dieing race." My mouth opened slightly as I took a slow breath. "The easy way. Or the hard way."

-but silver instead of black-

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4105K1v-eJL.jpg?q=img/images/I/4105K1v-eJL.jpg

I've lived by their rules my entire life.
    I've protected them. Envied them...and for what?!

To be treated like an animal!
    We are not animals!
    Is this what you want?! We can be slaves, or we can be...
    LYCANS!
    Running wolf AMX logo Hug attack
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:44 am

ooc: Before I post, can somebody catch me up on what's happening please? Thank you Very Happy

Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:13 pm

Too late to join? I love this RP... Mad
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Ashe gives a light grin, he hit the bastard right in the chest. He seemed to go down, but Ashe knew better than to just rush in and claim the body, this bastard would regenerate. He would have to cut his head off.

Ashe jumped from rooftop to rooftop until he was generally close to the club. Most of the civillians cleared out out of panick, but sirens could be heard. Ashe had to finish this before the cops arrived. He jumped down to where the body was, keeping his distance (Out of claw range) in case he wasn't dead. He unsheathed his knife once again, but fist he shot the body with his net gun, traping him in a net once again. He placed his blade against Daniels throat, ready to end this.
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:56 pm

Hello? Need a catch up here! XD

Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:08 pm

I kill a vampire in an alleyway
    Jordan comes in to investigate [Threatening and offending myself]
    He runs off to the screams on women
    He finds Danny with dead bodies and stuff
    Danny and himself get into an all—out Scrap-fight
    Danny is wounded by shots to the chest after being distracted by Alix
    Danny Runs off
    Jordan is angered by the Order’s Werewolf, before running off after Danny again
    Alix goes AFK until he gets his phone back
    Jordan shoots Danny once again in the chest in the middle of a crowded area
    Danny goes OMFGAUGHA [Acting]
    Kristie kills a newborn which in turn pisses off Brandon [Not in order with the rest of my update. Not sure where to put it]
    Okay. It prolly not all right but I tried.

Capri

Post by Capri on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Do you think Danny would mind if I jumped in after posting a bio? I mean, I read everything, so I know what's going on.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Ooc- I doubt it Capri :]

Capri

Post by Capri on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:32 pm

OOC- Yay. :3

Name: Capri Vescosia
    Height: 5'7"
    Hair: Raven black.
    Eyes: A crystalline amethyst color.
    Body: Long-limbed, lean, & slender.
    Clothes: Mostly wears dark colors.
    Accessories: Amber rings.

Species: Vampire.
    Role: Neutral (New to town)

Other: Capri is now a nomad - roaming through different countries and never staying in one place for too long - after her whole coven perished in a arsenic fire. No one knows who is to blame. She is the only survivor. It may seem like she is wandering aimlessly, but she has another agenda. She has turned cold. Vengeful.
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:53 pm

ooc: Thanking you Faith...that will do Smile

IC:

A dark room. It always starts in a dark room for him...it seems appropriate. After all, this is his hidden sanctum, the area that nobody would dare enter unless invited, the place that nobody would survive a visit to, if they were unannounced. It's a relatively small room, maybe a few metres across, the walls and ceiling panelled with wood and the floor covered in a slightly furry, soft crimson carpet. It's that colour to disguise the blood that falls there often...it saves having to clean it. Besides, the odd dark patch adds a certain atmosphere of fear and darkness that cannot exactly be duplicated with paint...it just smells and feels right, you know?
    a small light hangs from the ceiling, covered in a simple paper lightshade that is nonetheless adorned with golden dragons and crimson tigers. It's Chinese, he believes, or at least he stole it from a Chinaman. He supposes it's a reasonable assumption to make.
    The walls are bare, mostly, save for a single painting on the far wall, one that covers the entirety of the wall lengthways. One of a stormy sea, waves caught in perpetual fury and might as they crash into a comparatively tiny Spanish Galley. The men aren't visible, but Balthamel likes to imagine that they're all caught in a constant state of terror and urgency as they regard the truly monstrous wave to their starboard side, and the great flashes of lightning that rent the air, stabbing down from the clouds above.

In the wall to the left of the painting there is set a simple wooden door, leading up from his private quarters to the main underground complex of his lair, and a door in the wall behind him, opposite to the painting, is the door to his bedchamber. He himself stands stooped over a mahogany table, screaming faces carved into the woodwork of the legs and the edges, staring down at a collection of maps and charts. Maps of the country, different coloured markers placed precisely across it, maps of the world with coloured pins in all areas, and a map of the current town, complete with blueprints for every building and catacomb beneath the town, all with pins and markers. He heaves out a small sigh.

He is bare chested, only the bottom half of him clothed in a pair of loose red silk trousers, the muscles in his chest and stomach gleaming in the low light. He is sweating a little, but only because of the heat. He doesn't like it hot, but it isn't turned up for him. the muscles on his arms, each one leaning down on the table as he regards the maps intently, also ripple slightly. He isn't muscular, not in the true sense of the word; he is lithe, tall and slim, but his muscles are still rather impressive, very well toned and a respectable size from decades upon decades of fighting and warfare...not large, but impressive. Pronounced.

His careful planning has hit a hitch. Mainly, Danny. He is a good general, true; as good as he could find. He is intelligent, he commands respect and he is a frontline general, something that his men find endearing. He is firm and fair to Balthamels followers, and certainly knows his way around a battlefield both tactically and combat wise...and yet he is young. Impulsive, aggressive...too easily manipulated sometimes. And it appears he has done it again. He has revealed The Damned's presence too soon to The Order, and risked everything. But not all is lost...no...maybe there is a way to turn this to advantage. After all, if The Order know that The Damned are in town, they will be keeping an eye out for strange goings on and agents everywhere. Yes...he can see it now.
    He has to laugh, it's so brilliant; let Danny cause mayhem for now. He has a plan to get what he came here for...and The Order won't figure it out until it's too late!
    His self-satisfied laughter fills the room, and then cuts off as he hears something from behind him. The sound of a door opening and closing quietly, and the padding of feet. He raises an eyebrow.

A pair of arms loop themselves around his waist, and a soft, cold face appears over his right shoulder, breathing out slowly onto his cheek, making him shudder a little. She doesn't need to breath, but she knows how he enjoys feeling her icy, refreshing breath on his skin.
    "What's so funny?" She asks in a silky, almost inaudible voice that tickles his ear gently. Her hands trace a small pattern on his bare stomach.
    "Just my latest scheme, my love...nothing that need concern you," He smiles despite himself. He knows that tone of voice; it means that she is not the least bit interested in the answer to her question.
    "I see," she breaths, moving her hands to his waist and back again, tracing a finger lightly along his skin as she does so. She doesn't ask about the scheme; she knows better than that. "And are you busy?"
    "You know how I am when I'm scheming," he whispers back, turning his head so that he can regard her properly. Her face is a curved one, like that of an angels, chiselled from marble and possessing and ethereal, unearthly beauty. Her raven black hair spills down her back, brushed into a silky, shining cascade that falls to her midsection, and clear blue eyes stare out from her face, sparkling with intelligence and playful cruelty. Who could guess that underneath her magnificent, hauntingly beautiful face lurked the soul of a killer? It's one of the things he loves about her. He smiles as she presses herself up against him, her lithe, curved figure pressing up against him tighter at his words. "But for you, I think I can finish for now..." She smiles playfully, her dark lips spreading into a sultry grin as he leans in and kisses her smooth, perfect cheek. She tilts her head, leaning down towards his shoulder. Her soft lips press against his shoulder, then part to give way to her sleek white teeth. He feels her mouth open with a little anticipation, like a child before Christmas, and soon her abnormally sharp, strangely weird teeth sink into his shoulder, forcing a shudder from him. He closes his eyes in pleasure as she laps at the wound, letting out small noises of pleasure. Her teeth withdraw, and she spins him round, pressing herself to him so fast that he can't see what she's wearing...of course, it doesn't matter. She won't be wearing it for long.

ooc:

Note: Do not worry, I will be skipping the smut. Just thought I would introduce two major characters in the 1st post, and establish their relationship. This isn't just for the hell of it. Very Happy

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:01 pm

ooc - Yup that's awesome Capri, just jump right in!! And Faith pretty much said everything Murdoch.

bic - The two girls seemed be to drunk and distracted to stay by Danny. They went to go phone the police and left Danny injured and alone. "Idiots," Danny muttered to himself. He scanned around the area, looking for someone to use. All he saw, however, was a group rounding the corner returning home from the club. Danny got to his feet and was about to call them over, when he found himself trapped in Ashe's net once again. He cursed to himself, but a smile grew on his face as Ashe place the blade on his neck. "Oh dear, we are in trouble," Danny whispered to Ashe before sliding away and screaming.

When Danny pulled away, the blade had cut his neck, but not nearly enough to kill him. He could feel blood trickle down his throat but he ignored it. "Help!" he screamed. "Someone help me please!! I'm being chased by this mad man!! He's trying to kill me! Somebody please help me!!!"

The sounds of police sirens could be heard from far away, but they were much to far. By the time they got here, Danny would be dead. No, the real beauty was the crowd that had traveled closer since Danny's entanglement. Now, after Danny's screams, they were right on me. A few girls screamed when they saw Danny, and the males became aggressive towards Danny's attacker. With this kind of innocent protection, Danny had an inpenertable shield. Once the police arrived, Danny was 100% saved. "Please help," Danny sobbed to the girls kneeling beside him. The joys of being an insane lunatic!

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Capri

Post by Capri on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:22 pm

A quick, chilly breeze sliced through the edge of the darkened forest, the leaves of the trees shimmering in the bright moonlight. In that particular area, not one sound came from any animals or insects. Because there was an intruder. Something that didn't belong.

Pale and thin, long fingers rested on the trunk of a large, peeling oak tree. Eerily still like a statue, they belonged to the being that didn't belong.

A woman.

But not a human woman. No, not anymore.

She was vampire. Ruthless killer. The ultimate predator.

Capri had her head turned, as if her ears were her eyes, focusing on the noises coming from the city not three hundred feet away. Gun shots sounded, loud voices shouted at each other.

She sensed more of her kind in the city. She could hear them. Feel them. And other supernaturals. Those stinking werewolves. How their stench burned the inside of her nostrils. Her dark lips twisted into disgust before returning to normal as she began to walk towards the city.

What was all the fuss about? In this city, some humans seemed to know supernaturals existed. That surprised her.

She'd been watching for days. Keeping under the radar. It was most interesting.

Where she came from, it was forbidden. Punishable by death.

But here, they hunted each other. That surprised her even more.

Heather eyes sharpening as her long, jet black hair whipped around her, she reached the sidewalk and began to walk nonchalantly, hands in her leather jacket. Capri easily blended in, a neutral expression crossing her angular but feminine face as she strolled the practically abandoned street.

Yes, a strange place this was.
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:46 pm

'That clever son of a bitch', Ashe throught to himself. The crown all rushed to Danny's aid. One of the larger males approaced Ashe, Ashe had no interest in this man, he was after Danny. The man threw a punch, wich Ashe easily dodged and countered with an elbow, taking the man down easily. But now, the real trouble, the police had arrived. Before they could even get out of their cars Ashe scaled the wall on to the roof, and dissapeared into the shadows.
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:17 pm

From the corner of his eye, Danny saw Ashe rush off into the shadows. Internally, he smiled, but he kept the same expression of pain on his face. Most of the crowd traveled to either the male that fell or the police to inform them of what they know. Only one girl stayed beside Danny. "Please," Danny coughed. "Water, a cloth, anything." This girl was the one who helped untangle Danny from the net. She nodded, scrambling to the others for help. He took his chance. Danny jumped up, and headed for the back alley. A few places from here, there was a park. From behind him, Danny head the voices of confusion and panic, wondering where he had fled off to. All that mattered was that Danny was safe again.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:01 pm

That voice.. It was hard to mistaken it for anyone else. I remember that voice like it was yesterday; his idiotic rejection to join the Order. Neutral? There is no such thing as being a neutral in this war, and there never will be. If he's not one of us, he's one of them.. I'll just enjoy killing him that much more. But, it won't be tonight.. No, I won't attack him even the slightest. I've been looking for an opening, a chance.. An opportunity to use someone to my advantage that isn't loyal to the Damned, but has the edge I need. I need something they have, and waiting for it is growing old.

The Damned thinks all we care about is hunting them down, one by one until there's nothing left. Hunting? How inefficient, and it takes far too long. Thinking far ahead.. Very far ahead, that's what the Order is good at. That's what we've been doing. Well, myself and the council. The rest of the team hasn't been informed of the future plans as far as I know, but it's something we can't afford to have floating around them. The Damned are getting stronger, much stronger.. And them knowing anything would certain our loss against them. Everyone has their part, everyone is needed.. It's just, some don't know that what they're doing has a greater purpose than they think.

"I 'WILL' tell you? Brandon.. Is that any way to talk to an old friend?" I answered, in no way sounding cocky or amused. It was a kind voice, sounding almost sincere.. Almost. I raised my head up to a normal height from the slightly downwards direction I was facing before hand - Probably why he didn't fully recognise me at first. There's only a couple of the Damned that I remember - I tend to only keep the faces that I know I'll see again and again. Brandon.. A couple others, and of course.. The leader. We've only met twice, no real conversations have ever taken place. Just a glance or two in the middle of a quarrel, but it's a face I make a priority to remember.

But, back to my current situation.. Let's see if Brandon can be put to use. "Do you see me ordering you around?"
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:20 pm

My eyes widened and I took a short breath. "Kristie..." I whispered, before folding my blades back. I got back in more of a dominant position after recognizing her. "No. I don't seeing you ordering me around. But simply because you know you have no right to. Considering I decided NOT to join your little cult."

I breathed out through my nose, slowly, as my nostrils began to fill with the scent of her sweet blood. I've only tasted it once...in our last and most recent fight. I almost instantly felt the urge to taste it again. My pupils widened and my mouth watered slightly. Other than that, I didn't show any emotion.

"But explain to me why you were so quick to destroy this vampire" I said, motioning to the burnt outline from where the newborn's body had rested for the few, short, moments. "When previously, you were eager to try and turn some vampire to your side?" I paused shortly and wiped my mouth, regaining control of my urges....my eyes remained dilated as I continued. "Why not, take her under your wing and raise her to hate the Damned. The ones who gave her the gift, but left her confused...and to fend for herself..." I began to walk closer, but stopped, forgetting she was still an enemy even while giving off the impression that she wasn't.

We are not animals!
    LYCANS!
    Capri

Post by Capri on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:40 am

The wind was picking up again, tossing Capri's raven hair about once more. Irritably, she flicked it out of her face, and too late realized the gesture was extremely human. She scoffed, shoving her hands into her pockets again.

I guess that's what I get from watching them so much, she thought.

The breeze also brought new smells. Old blood, human sweat, cooked meat - positively revolting smell -, that wet-dog smell (she knew all too well where that came from), pollen off the trees, and . . . what was that?

Capri stopped. Very suddenly. If her blood went any colder, she'd completely freeze.

Burnt flesh.

That smell, oh, that smell.

Not human. Vampire.

That smell.

As her back stiffened and fingers curled, her sharp teeth threatened to rip through the soft flesh of her lower lip.

The memories came flooding back in one big rush, the force practically knocking Capri over.

She remembered that night. That one night that changed her whole eternal life. The screams coming from the coven house. The intense heat of the roaring fire.

She'd slept in the cemetery that day, deep in the many, many acres owned by her coven. Capri had wanted to be alone, having gotten into an argument with the Leader, Marcus. But that was like her. Storm out before things got physical and she hurt somebody she loved. Regret. She hated that emotion. So human. So easy to get away from if you're trying to be careful. But that exact emotion is what her existence was all about now.

It had been right before dawn when she'd left and gone to ground.

And then her crystal, almost iridescent eyes had snapped open at about mid-day in the underground darkness. Screaming. Yelling. Shrieks of absolute agony and pain. And they weren't far away. They were next to her, around her. Suffocating her mind as she writhed in agony, trapped in her safe ground. She knew she couldn't save them. She wouldn't even make it to them before the sun burned her alive.

But one cry in particular was the loudest in Capri's brain. It was male, deep. And sound that she wished she could forget. A sound that never should have been made.

Arketh.

The only man she'd ever loved. The only one she'd been able to love. And love was a hard thing for Capri to show. But with him it was easy.

Connected in every possible way, the two were possibly the strongest bond in the coven.

And that is why his yell was the loudest to her. Arketh was shouting her name, over and over and over. And Capri could even see him. He hadn't meant it, but Arketh was projecting to her.

His beautiful dark hair, being singed in the flames. Firing licking up his whole body, scorching his pale, toned skin. Those eyes. Those electric green eyes. Amazing, even as the infenrno was reflecting in them. That's all she wanted to see. Not the rest. Capri could feel his pain. Feel the fire, even though they were so far away.

[i]"Capri! Capri!! CAPRI!!"
    he kept saying.

And she did the same, screaming his name over and over as the blood tears poured down her face. She wanted with all of her being to rip up through the dirt and run to save him.

Without him, she would be nothing. Having been together 200 years, it seemed almost impossible to not have him at her side as they hunted with gleaming smiles, or his large, lithe-fingered hand clasped around hers as they lie together in his coffin every time the sun decided to rise.

And now. Regret.

He'd asked to go to ground with her that night. But Capri had turned him away, to upset to deal with anyone then.

Oh, the irony. The irony that the arsonist had chosen that night to strike.

She listened to the never-ending cries of her coven. Her family. Dying. She screamed and screamed, body actually hurting from the convulsions it was going through. And that was hard to do if you were vampire, your physical limitations were practically endless. But to actually be in unbearable pain because of emotion . . . it made her want to vomit.

After what seemed years of listening to the relentless pleas and final groans of the dying dead, it stopped.

And then she was alone. Completely alone.

Capri had already planned to kill herself as soon as she got out of the earth.

Why not throw herself into the merciless sun and bake? She couldn't exist without Arketh. She needed to she those eyes again.

But as she clawed her way up to the Earth, she realized the sun had already decided to retire. And there was the moon.

The moon and vampire and the horrific stench of her burning family. It engulfed her, hanging in her hair, sinking into her skin as she stood there, arms limp and covered in dirt, staring at the pile of ash of what used to be her coven's mansion.

She would never forget, no.

Regret, yes.

But revenge . . . definitely.

Capri had been so immersed in the horrors of her memories, she'd barely sensed the human presence quickly closing in behind her. In one fluid motion, she'd spun around, one hand clasping around a man's neck, and the other around the wrist he was flinging at her. And it had a stake in it.

His expression was the definition of surprise as she hurled him up and behind her, then dashing backwards while he was in mid-air to grab his neck again and slam him harder into the concrete sidewalk.

Not enough to instantly kill him, but enough the fracture his spine.

And that's exactly what happen as he hit a pavement. A chain of sickening crunches sounded, as well as his shriek of pain, brown eyes bulging out of his head ans the rest of his body went limp around him. The wooden stake rolling out of his hand and into the grass beside him.

An unintelligible groan bubbled up from his mouth as his neck twitched, blood from the back of his head staining his light brown hair.

Capri didn't sneer at the man sprawled on the ground below her. But instead, she cocked her head to the side and raised an eye brow, studying the pathetic creature.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." she teased, moving she that she had a foot on either side of him.

Capri made a quick glance to the wooden stake, then back to the man.

"What, do you think you're Buffy or something?" Her voice was toying with the man, pulling at the edges of his brain. He knew she was using her mind tricks on him, but he couldn't move. He was paralyzed.

Capri nonchalantly examined her long fingernails, occasionally glancing down at the man, "Who do you work for?"

"I'll...nev-ev-er... te-ell..." he man mustered up his best sour look, trying with every fibre of his being to get up. But he felt her control forcing the answer out of him.

"Now, now. Don't be difficult, love." she said, flexing her fingers and she hardened her stare.

"T-The...the...Order!" the last word broke free from him unwillingly. And he felt like trash. He despised vampires. He wanted to rid them from this planet.

She flashed a bright, white smile, even though she didn't know what this "Order" was. Her long, sharp canines pulling over her lips.

The man shuddered as she lowered herself to the ground, one knee on either side of him now.

Slowly, tauntingly, she put her lips up next to his ear, the man feeling her cool breath against his jawline.

"What a shame." her tone icy. Lethal. Even though he couldn't move already, he was frozen, "Didn't your mommy ever tell you not to play with vampires?"

"Burn. I-in...HELL!!" he spat, as loud as he could.

Capri smirked once more, chuckling. "Oh, you pathetic, insignificant man." Truth be told, she didn't normally do this type of thing. Torture people. When hungry, she'd grab ahold of a person's mind and block out all of the pain she was about to cause them. But not tonight.

After all, he'd just tried to kill her.

Tantalizingly slow, her fingers slid up his torso, across his chest, and to the hem of his collar. He shuddered, confused as he felt a mixture of seductive pleasure and extreme pain. In one swift moment, she'd torn it away, revealing a tattoo on the man's neck. Some kind of mark.

Hmm. Too bad she had to ruin it.

Lunging downwards, her fangs slid cleanly into the man's jugular, like a hot knife into butter. He gasped, muscles tightening as she took in a long, sweet draw of his blood.

Capri moaned deeply, closing her eyes as the warm liquid spilled down her throat. She was surrounded in the sound of his frantic, stammering heart, pulling him up and closer to her as her hands gripped at his back.

Steadily, the man's pulse slowed, and he drifted into quiet unconsciousness. The amounts of blood she was taking in grew smaller and smaller, ans then she stopped at the perfect moment.

Not quite dead, but he might as well be. Anymore blood, and it would hurt her. Vampires couldn't drink after the heart stopped beating.

Standing up slowly, she ran her tongue across her full bottom lip, ridding any trace of blood on her. She'd always been good at being neat.

Now she wasn't smiling. She had no reason to. When she smiled, it was only for an act. In fact, her smile is only to be used for a few reasons: seducing and frightening.

No. Now, she just sighed, easily dragging the man's limo body by his collar out into the street. Just her luck: there was a sewer lid in the middle. She slid it up and open with one hand, and immediately pushed the dead man's body in. Capri heard the loud splash as she walked back to the sidewalk, grabbing the stake.

The vampire examined the retched thing. Funny, how a piece of damned wood could kill her.

Capri walked back over to the sewer opening and in one quick blow, shattered the piece of wood, little pieces falling into the hole with its owner.

After sliding the lid shut again, hiding all traces of her dinner, she dusted her palms off on her dark jeans and began to walk along the sidewalk again, a park not to far off in the distance.

"Damn humans. Always causing me so much trouble." she muttered.

The Order, she repeated in her mind. Curious little town. What have I stumbled upon?

Last edited by Capri on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:44 am

Free from the confusion, Danny ran. As was before, a stupid, miniacil grin laid on his face. The wind coursing through his hair and part in body felt incredible. A nice cooling contrast to his heated body. At full speed, Danny had already completely out of the city and into the forest that laid outside the city. The night was still quite young, so the moon was high in the sky. The further Danny got to the Dammed HQ, the more stars Danny could see. For a human, this was a long and easily lost trek to take. They would loss most of their energy by the time an Order member reached their hide out. Unable to be seen from the air due to the thick, older trees. They acted as great protection.

Soon after Danny had reached a cave. One of many in the small mountain ranges. Of course, it was easy for humans to get lost in the maze of caves. It's were Danny himself had killed a many. The piercing darkness left it impossible for anyone to see should they come unprepared. The actual enterence was deep in the cave, easily founded by werewolves and vampires with their senses. Warlocks had their own manner of finding the enterence. Though the outskirts of the cave were natural, the actual HQ were created by the Dammed centuries ago. This was their first, and most protective base.

Danny reached a large steel door. Of course the smell of two other werewolves standing outside the door told Danny he was in the right spot. "Clearence?" one asked, as with procedure. Danny simply laughed before slamming this wolf against the cave wall. "Daniel Carmichael," he snarled at the beast. Taking by surprised, the wolf allowed Danny inside to a dimly lit room. He paused for a moment before heading into the more inner parts of the headquarters. Top ranking soldier resided in the deepest part of the chamber. As he made his was down he screamed. "Balthamel!" his cries traveled down tunnel. He could make his way to his own chambers, or the discussion chamber, but Danny headed straight for Balthamel's chambers. He would like a word with his commander in chief. After a moment of walking Danny stood outside his chambers. Two guards stood outside. "Danny," one said in shock. "What are you do-" Danny cut him off. "Nevermind why I'm here," he said rather harshly to the guards. "I'd like a word with Balthamel."

They hesitated a moment, but Danny kept his piercing yellow eyes on the two. "Well... Balthamel has ordered us to..." one stopped but the other continued. "To allow no visitors." There was a pause before Danny burst out laughing. Ignoring the guards, Danny waltzed into Balthamel's chambers. There he saw Balthamel and his mistress. "Looks like I'm not the only one who got dirty tonight," Danny laughed. His laugh was almost proof about how insane he was. Of course the term "dirty" had a different meaning for them.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:57 am

ooc: Jeez capri. Haha became a pro since you were gone I see. ;P

We are not animals!
    LYCANS!
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:32 am

Balthamel is just about to shove her aggressively through the door to his bedchamber- she likes it rough, and he isn't about to complain- when he hears the other door opening. His head lifts up, and he breaths a heavy sigh. He should have known that the guards wouldn't stop this cretin from entering unannounced...you know, sometimes he wonders why he even has those guards, or an audience chamber for that matter. He will have to instruct them later that they are never to let anybody in who does not bear urgent news, unless he gives them precise orders to the contrary. Everybody knows that the urgent news excuse will get you through the door, but if you waste his time, you may not get back out.
    Carmilla- yes, that is her name; she chose it herself when she was turned- looks up at him, pouting a little. "I know, love," Balthamel says quietly, stroking her hair, "But if it makes you feel better, if Daniel is wasting my time, I will let you have the choice as to what body part I remove first..." She smiles at that.
    "Promise?" She asks, stepping back a little, her hands still on his waist.
    Balthamel nods solemnly. "If you want, you could even remove one yourself..."
    She smiles in delight, leaning up to kiss him on the lips momentarily. "Well ok then," she says, sauntering back to the bedchamber, "but don't keep me waiting too long..." Any other person, and that order would have warranted some painful torture- and Balthamel knows some doozies- but not her. She has a certain leeway that he doesn't allow most of his other cronies.

But, it is time to address the young General. He's certainly ferocious, and he can, at times, be very brilliant, and for that he allows him some leash. But sometimes he pushes it.
    "Do you know what happened to the last person who pushed past my guards and entered my private chambers unannounced?" He asks coldly, the hint of warmth that was in his voice when he was addressing Carmilla suddenly gone. "You're standing on the remains of him. That slightly dark patch, right under your foot...that was all that the cleaners could find. And that's when I had no time to plan their agony."

He turns around, leaning languidly on the table as he regards the somewhat bedraggled form of the werewolf general. "Now. Whatever news you have, give it to me now and just pray that I deem it important enough for you to not wait at my audience chamber." And then it's time to berate your for your stupidity, he adds silently. Because of Daniel, the Order likely knows that The Damned are in town. Thank God that those morons haven't worked out that he's in town...if they did, they would probably anticipate something much larger. The first part of his plan relied on secrecy, and he did give orders not to cause too much of a ruckus. But there is a way that he can turn that to his advantage.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:27 am

Danny chuckles at the pair, smiling his stupid grin as per usual. Danny is leaning against the wall of his chamber waiting for the vampire, Carmilla, to leave. She moved with a form of grace, but she was walking rather slow, especially for a vampire. Danny wasn't sure if she knew this irritated him, or if it was simply to lure Balthamel into their chamber once him and Danny were done. He looked down at his feet to notice the dark patch, before laughing and making his way over. Now standing opposite of Balthamel across the desk, Danny spoke.

"News for you? By God Balthamel, I hoped you had news for me!" As he spoke, Danny kept his yellow eyes on Balthamel. "These plans are getting rather tiresome, and although I love to cause pain and chaos, I would like a little information! Is it really to much for your second in command to know what's going on? Or are you just going to play around with your girlfriend all night!?" Danny spat. He paused for a moment before continuing. "Fortunately enough for you, I do have some information, but I'm not sure how useful it'll be to you. The Order have been recruiting once again, far more that what they once have. And they're not afraid like they used to be, not all of them anyway. They're also recruiting werewolves and vampires, though it seems to he just a testing type phase, keeping them at lower ranks for the time being."

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:09 am

Balthamels eyes harden. This news is certainly interesting, but nothing that he didn't already know...it is why they need to keep quiet for now. The plan cannot be put in danger, not by Daniel, not by that useless council the Order calls leaders, not by anybody. His eyes lower calmly to regard that animals patch of spit on the carpet, and then raises back to fix Daniel with a freezing, coldly furious glare. "You forget yourself, Daniel," he says, dangerously quiet. This pup thinks to give orders to him? He may be slightly cuddly with Carmilla, but this cretin should know better than to push him. He has been planning this for nearly a hundred years, pushing pieces into position, gathering everything he needs into one place, all for these next few weeks...and although Daniel could be useful, that will not protect him from being executed should he get in the way. "Tell me. Who is in command here? You do as I say, and you do not start telling me what I should and shouldn't do. The reason you are second in command, Pup, is because you have the capacity to be intelligent. However, you seem to be deciding to be deliberately thick as of late. And I find it tiring."

Balthamel moves from behind the table, moving around to stand face to face with Daniel. "You are not dealing with this sectors old Colonel anymore, Daniel. The weak old man you could dominate and push around. You are dealing with me, the Grand Commander, and I demand obedience from my subjects." His eyes flash dangerously. "You desire information on the plans? You want me to start acting how you think the Damned should act? It's degenerates like you who would destroy us in our war against The Order. They are getting smart. The only way to win a war is with brains, you fool! You cannot just explode into town and wreck everything. You need a plan. My plan is nearing completion, and I assure you...you will get your chance to cause chaos soon enough."

He pauses, his glare becoming more aggressive and markedly more dangerous. "But you want to know the plans, and that is fair enough. I will tell you, after you answer me something to my satisfaction...I ordered The Damned to be careful in their dealings. Told them to lay low, allow The Order to believe them crushed in this area. Yet you head out looking for trouble on a nightly basis. You also disobey direct orders on a regular basis, even storming into my chambers in the middle of the night, as if my privacy orders do not apply to you with news that is not urgent!" His voice raises slightly, but no louder than someone who is berating a small child. "So how can I be sure that, should I inform you of the plan, you will not simply disregard it and do what you please? That you will not disobey it as per usual and do your own thing? Hmm, Daniel? How can I trust you to actually follow orders?"

ooc:

Yeah...Daniel, given that this is the bad guys and Balthamel is the leader, you are going to get royally screwed if you try talking to him like that. He may be a relatively easy-going guy, but if you get him angry....*whistle*

Anyway, if you want, I can PM you the plan to see if you agree or not. It's just that I know what RPers are like...if they know what the plan is, they will instantly start thinking up ways to thwart it, even subconsciously, and will give their characters knowledge that they probably wouldn't have. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:52 am