Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Danny on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fantasy Roleplay ~~~~~

(CREDITS TO AMBER)

Warton, Alabama. Is your typical, nice, holsome town. Its the kind with county fairs, family owned stores Etc. The town everyone dreams of with the white picked fences. That is until the Dammed come. The Dammed. The biggest clan, or Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches. In the world, and they've moved into our town. But its not the first time they have been here..

1867. Our town was called Mercy. A little town outside of Salem. We were in the middle of a depression.Thats when they came. They sweeped through, silently killing everyone around. Not carring about who found out. Most people didnt believe in Vampires, and werewolves and witches. But a few did, they called themselves the Order.

The Order is a group of humans, who were born to hunt down these creatures. A burn is incribed on their arms, so they can be told apart. They havnt been needed since 1867. But now they are. The legends of the Order has been passed down through the familys and once their children turn 21. They too learn of this. But now in the towns time of need. They must be called forth. The Order must be brought up to bring The Dammed down.

The Dammed. An organised group of Witches, Vampires, and Werewolves. They move from town to town. Never staying in one place. Because Warton, is their home, and they always find themselves back there. The are there for no harm..until they learn that the Order is back. And now the town with a hidden past, is about to get a wake up call.

**NOTE**: This role play is taking place in current times. Werewolves and vampire do not need a weapon to be blessed or be silver for them to die, thought it'll take more than one shot. Being blessed or silver weakness the creature causing immense pain, or may even kill in one shot. If you are a vampire, they can go outside during the day, but they start to burn. If they are in sunlight for more than a few hours, they die.

Roles:
    Leader Of Order: Kristie
    2nd In Command For Order: Ashe Dulosh
    New To Town But Marked As Order: Faith Elizabeth Wynters
    Soldiers: Alix (werewolf)

Leader Of Dammed: Balthamel
    2nd In Command For Dammed: Danny
    New In Dammed: Jinx/Echo
    Soldiers:

Neutral: Tyson Cole (vampire)

Name: Daniel Carmichael
    Nicknames: Danny, Dan
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair: Light brown, messy
    Eyes: Yellow (where most werewolves eyes return to their regular colour when they return to their human form, Danny's stay yellow from his animalistic tendencies).
    Body: Define and muscular from all the fights and demanding life style

Clothes: Black converse, brown shorts, white V-neck
    Pajamas: Black sweatpants, white muscle shirts
    Accessories: Leather necklace with a jade stone.

Species: Werewolf.
    Role: Second in command for the Dammed.

Other: After working with the Dammed since he was thirteen, Danny has worked his way up the ranks, becoming a good and well known face and enemy. He has been considered insane by some and he is quite aggressive and angry. He has no problem back talking to his superior if he feels there is a problem.

Last edited by Danny on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 9 times in total

Danny:

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Re: The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Capri on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:12 am

OOC- Wow, couldn't contain myself on that last post. It's been forever; I had to. Anyways.

BIC-

The only sounds the vampire could hear were her reverberating footsteps. And it was a faint sound at that, barely detectable. The fresh, warm blood coursed through her veins, and she hadn't realized how hungry she'd actually been. How long ago had she last eaten? Two...three...four days? Oh, well. It wasn't a problem anymore.

Yes, the other noises had died down. The werewolf smell was becoming prominent, overpowering the rest. She wrinkled her nose at that, having already forced herself to forget that...other smell.

With a sudden realization, she stopped walking, again cocking her head to the side to focus. Indeed, the smell was becoming more prominent.

Because it was getting closer.

As well as the rapid footsteps.

Split-second decision, Capri looked around her quickly, and focused her attention to a tall tree nearby. In half a second, she'd sprinted over, scaled the giant tree, and was perched on the highest branch possible that was strong enough to hold her weight.

Her eyes flashed, scanning the perimeter. Sure enough, a large werewolf came crashing through the park below her, across the grass past the site of her kill, and into the forest from whence she came, making theses grunting noises that annoyed her so.

"In a hurry, are we?" she said to herself in a long, drawn out whisper. If any human had heard it, they would have frozen in fear.

Capri wondered where the bumbling idiot was off to, looking past the tops of the trees in the forest. Beyond lay hills, mountains, caves, and more and more trees. She also wonder about The Order. What was it? Was that werewolf a member, or was he being chased by the Order, perhaps? Whoever this Order was, did they think they could just waltz around killing vampires? Imbeciles, she thought.

Well, she wouldn't know until she asked someone. Or, more easily, just invaded someone's mind to pull the answers out of them. She half-wished she'd kept that fool alive earlier; she did enjoy interrogation. But the other half of her mind knew that this could be possibly dangerous. Oh well.

Then, in another half-second, Capri had leapt from the tree and dashed into the forest, moving as silent as a doe, but as quick as a leopard, following that retched smell.
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:57 am

ooc - That's fair enough, but if you could send me the plans via PM that would be appreciated. I won't act on them until you give the order, nor will I acknowledge it until I have to, I'm just curious as to what we're suppose to do.

Also, I figured you'd respond like that (seeing as you should of) but don't be afraid to smack my guy around. Yeah he's second in command, but you are the leader. My character is rather insane however, so with acts like what he just did are going to happen. It's just the kinda of guy he is.

bic - Danny isn't one for fear. No, he's usually the one enstilling the fear! But Balthamel was different. Without truely doing anything, Danny felt the presence and fear of Balthamel. When Balthamel traveled around the desk, Danny's eyes shot down and away from Balthamel. Danny was stepping down to him.

"Sir," Danny said quietly, continuing his stare at the ground. The difference in his voice could already be heard. "If I may. I apologize for my out burst, I meant no disrespect. I can't change my past actions, but I will change for the sake of the Dammed sir!" Danny slowly began to speak more with pride, but the respect for Balthamel stayed in his voice. There was a reason he was the leader and Danny was not. He raised his head again to speak. "I don't like to do nothing sir, so I apologize for my actions! But you can trust me sir! I would gladly die for the Dammed, and my foolish actions should not let you forget that sir! Punish me if you must, but you have my word Balthamel, I shall not disobey you again! There must be something I can do! Somewhere I could be! Put me to work!"

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Ooc: No worries, I will send you the plan as soon as I have finished this post.

And I know Very Happy I was just letting you know in advance that Balthamel isn't the type to be pushed around unless it factors into his plans. Very Happy

IC:

Balthamels demeanour changes suddenly at Daniels change in attitude. That's more like it; he likes to think of himself as harsh but fair. As long as you stay on his good side, he'll treat you well enough, and tell you what you need. However, Daniel does have a point. The second in command should be in the loop, in case anything happens to Balthamel, so he can continue the process.
    His face changes from one of cold fury to one of approval and slight warmth. "There you go, kid," he says, patting Daniel on the shoulder, "That wasn't so hard, was it?" He grins, moving back around to the table. "Now I respect your eagerness to cause mayhem," he says casually, "and in fact I wish we had more soldiers with that sort of get up and go. As it is, maybe your nighttime excursions can play into my plan...so pull up a chair, and pay attention."
    And just like that, using the maps on his desk, Balthamel begins to lay out his plan for the next couple of weeks to Danny. Let's hope he pays attention.

Capri

Post by Capri on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:58 pm

There was a reason she hated this smell, this odor of...moldy, wet animal. On the night of her coven's death, the large, burnt orchard had reeked of werewolves. Now, she wasn't aware of any enemies they'd had at the time, but of course, Marcus, the Coven Leader, didn't tell everyone in the clan everything. Capri had been held high in the ranks. Second in Command to be exact. And Marcus wasn't supposed to keep anything from her. And she wasn't supposed to keep anything from him. And she didn't. So, to her knowledge, the arsonist wolves must have just been passing by and decided to have a barbecue.

"Pezzi di merda!" she hissed venomously, still sprinting through the forest, feet jumping over roots and rocks, leaves whipping against her face. But it didn't bother her. She realized she was becoming upset again, actually breathing heavily, and quickly realized she didn't actually need to breathe and regained her composure, focusing on the wolf's scent.

Sure, it probably didn't smell like that to everyone, but she'd built up a wall in her mind against it, defiant. After awhile, she reached a great limestone wall. No, a cave. This is where the wolf had gone.

But she did not go near it. She boosted herself up into a large tree again, one of the edge of the forest, watching and listening at the mouth of the cave.

Her black clothes and hair blended with the dark bark of the tree as she crouched on a thick branch, iridescent-violet eyes fixated. Vision wise, Capri was practically undetectable. But she knew better. Other supernaturals would smell her, definitely. But not hear her. She was perfectly still, the spying vampire.

She would get her answers.

Capri listened, really listened. And she heard everything. The wind, the leaves...the steady, heavy breathing of something deep inside the cave. Barely detectable. The smell of dog grew even stronger and muskier. That meant there were more. And something else...something she'd smelled long ago, centuries back. Some kind of blood. What was that? But then there was another faint smell that she almost over-looked.

Vampire.

Capri stiffened. It'd been months since she'd actually been this close to her one of her own kind. So why was a vampire in the presence of more than one werewolf and some other seemingly-foreign being? It intrigued her as she continued to concentrate, still perching on the large branch.
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:47 pm

Danny gave a small chuckle and his devilish grin returned. With the slap on his back, Danny was back to his insane, demented self. He liked that feeling. To his surprise, Balthamel complied. He pulled out maps, and blue prints. Things Danny has never even heard of! It was brilliant! "Balthamel..." he whispered before laughed. "You sly f**king bastard! You were keeping this from me? It's amazing! It's the chaos of my dreams!" he laughed in blood lust. After hearing the plan, Danny was full on energy. He wanted and needed to get out and begin. But even Danny knew that would not be wise. "I'm ready for orders sir! Give me the green light!" he laughed and started punching the cave wall as if it were a punching bag (though Danny liked to pretend it was an Order member). His knuckled got bruised and bloody, but that only gave Danny more energy.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Balthamel snorts a little as he watches Daniel become visibly more eager. "I suppose my plans and schemes don't seem so stupid now, do they?" He asks, allowing himself a small smile. "It doesn't matter what those Order fools are planning...all will be thrown into disarray by this plan. But I need to make a couple of things clear," he says suddenly, turning away. "First: You must never mention my name. Never mention that I am here, or that you have a commanding officer. YOU are the commanding officer. It will, no offence, make our seemingly mindless carnage more easy to write off as mindless carnage.

"Second: You wait until I give the order. Until I do, you just keep going out and causing small disturbances, but never engage any higher member of the Order. They may be idealistic and arrogant, but they are not stupid. And finally..." he smiles, and the dangerous glint re-enters his eye. "You will stop vandalising my room. Next time you punch a wall or a table, slam a door or-" he looks pointedly at the floor, "-spit on my floor, you will spend the next few days cleaning my chambers with nothing but some soapy water and your tongue. Whether it's attached or not depends on my mood."

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Danny continued to punch the cave walls of Balthamel's chambers until he was told others wise. He wasn't sure if Balthamel was kidding or not, but Danny stopped regardless rubbing is knuckled absentmindedly. He laughed also at Balthamel's last comment. With is severed tongue? This man was as, if not more deranged as Danny. A man he could gladly follow.

So, Danny's chaos continued for the nights to follow. He would have to wait, but he could kill as he had done many times before. "And what if," Danny spoke out, "A high ranking Order member engages with myself?" Danny asked. "It has happened before. Tonight, as a matter of fact. Ashe had tried to kill me! Course he wasn't successful, but.." he trailed off.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Capri

Post by Capri on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Capri was having a difficult time hearing anything but that breathing. But she knew there were more being inside. She would have to get closer.

She sighed. "Damn it." This could get her into a big mess of trouble, though she knew what she was doing. She'd been one of her coven's undercover agents as well as being Second in Command. But she wanted to know. Who were they? Who were the Order? Did they have anything to do with that fire?

Narrowing her eyes in concentration, she leapt from the branch and landed on the ground below in a crouched position. A small leaf had lightly crunched under her boot. Shit.

If their hearing was as half as good as hers, someone was bound to hear it in this deathly silence. She'd have to hurry up.

Quickly, she jumped up again, towards the cave and clung to the outside of the limestone wall. Above the large cave mouth, there were other tiny crevices. Big enough for her to fit in. Scaling up the wall, she pushed herself into the tiny cave hole directly above the main opening, feeling the dampness around her. It was very tiny; it lead no where. Dead-ended about seven feet in. there was hardly enough room for her body. Any animals once residing inside had scurried out at once.

Then she become absolutely still, listening. Suddenly, she heard the rough breathing become louder. She heard echoing footsteps in the cave below, and sure enough, a man stepped out. Werewolf, yes. Not in his actual form, and not the one from earlier. But he was wearing special clothes and holding a weapon. Indicating that he was some type of...guard or something.

He walked out further, cautiously, sharp eyes scanning the perimeter. The man stopped at the place where the leaved had crunched. Ah, good nose.

He raised his head then, inhaling deeply, hand moving to the silver, gleaming knives on his belt. His head began to scan again, and he took a particularly long time looking high in the trees. Where she had just been.

Safely tucked into the darkness of the cave, Capri was completely silent. So when the man turned around, and looked up at all of the crevices, he simply passed over her. His eyes gleamed yellow, a truly menacing look in his face. But he did not sense her. The moldy dampness must be masking her scent.

Almost reluctantly, the man walked back inside, pocketing his gun he'd been holding when he walked out. Not a few seconds later did she pick up a very faint sound of talking.

"...not there anymore...I'm sure." she could only pick up a few words. Another voice sounded with a grumble, "...better be right about that..." It faded away until she could hear nothing.

Capri did not smile at her success. She knew she could not stay shrouded forever; she'd have to leave soon. Instead her dark lips opened just a fraction, revealing white teeth while her eyes flashed, concentrating once more.

Last edited by Capri on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:06 pm

He shrugs. "If they engage you, all bets are off. Kill them if you can, but if you don't think you can win, withdraw. Much as it galls me to admit it, I need you in one piece for a while longer," if only to act as a scapegoat, he adds silently. Last thing he needs is Daniel thinking that he's expendable. He is, but not as much as some other soldiers. As it is, he's thinking of factoring into his plans some assassinations. The council can stay; their slow decision making and their hesitancy to act makes them perfect tools...all he has to do is corrupt one somehow, or replace them, and he can stall the Order for a long time. Or just give them a hard decision. That's why he's ordered for no Council member to be harmed, unless they attack first.

ooc:

Capri, terribly sorry to throw a spanner in the works, but you can't possibly be in The Damned lair, let alone Balthamels chambers. See, Balthamels chambers are underneath- as in underground- the existing Damned HQ, which is itself an underground network of tunnels and rooms that has only three entrances...and all of those are unknown, save for Damned members. Sorry...he isn't going to make his lair in a simple cave that anybody can walk into. He is a supergenius after all. Very Happy

Capri

Post by Capri on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:12 pm

OOC- Ah, had a feeling you'd say something. I'm not inside them. Technically outside still. But, nevertheless, didn't know the cave was THAT complicated. Danny didn't make it seem that way. Capri was just trying to get semi-involved. I'll just go edit that last one. (-_-")
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Oh no, I understand; I've always had a plan for the layout of the lair, I just haven't had a chance to say it yet. Sorry about the confusion! If you want to get involved, you could always try and break into the HQ after following a Damned member, only to get captured and dragged to the dungeons, where Balthamel and Daniel will interrogate you. Very Happy

Capri

Post by Capri on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:21 pm

OOC- I might just do that, sir. Thanks. ^_^
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:25 pm

No worries...I know how hard it can be for a neutral RPer to get involved. XD

Capri

Post by Capri on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:28 pm

OOC-I had a plan, but you know. It would've...taken longer. I'll figure out something.
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:33 pm

What was the plan? If you PM me it, I could help you figure out a way of making it work. Very Happy

Capri

Post by Capri on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:40 pm

OOC-Alright. Sent.
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:43 pm

OOC- BRANDON. I'm sorry I took so long!
    BIC-

"A cult.. You say it like we're a bunch of teenage fools who formed a club. It's insulting, and personally hurts to know that's what comes to your mind when you think of us, Brandon. People have given their lives, sometimes literally, families, jobs, they've given everything up for our purpose. Your small opinion of us couldn't be more bias.. The Order is big, much bigger than you and the rest of the filth that roams this world can even imagine." I responded to Brandon, not knowing why exactly I chose to go on as much as I did. I spoke firmly, with only occasionally emphasis in defending The Order's name. He underestimates us all, as most do, and I think it's that that made me snap back, when I should have stayed more relaxed. "But, enough of that.. No use going on about something when it will only fall on deaf ears." I brushed my coat to the right side of me open, over my leg so that I could easily slide my dagger back into it's place. It's a strange way to react to a Vampire that threatens me with his weapons, but I wanted to throw him off.. Confuse him, keeping him guessing and guessing until he over looks. That's how you get the cocky ones, and it's the only way to get them.

So, I slipped it back into place and let the coat fall back to covering the majority of my body. Just as that sweep of the coat did so, I shuffled it off my shoulders and pulled at the sleeves of the coat with my hands, removing the coat entirely. It fell to the ground behind me, exposing the weaponry I had strapped to numerous places on my body. There was a point to this, and I'd make it eventually. "Why did I kill that vampire? Why didn't I 'take it under my wing'? Brandon.. You of all people should understand why! We'll start off with the fact that she was a mistake; no vampire with a proper understanding would turn that 90 pound twig of a woman, it wouldn't even give it a second thought. You don't recruit the shrimp of the pack when building an army, you recruit those who are already strong! That goes for your race, and mine. Why would I want this puny burden? She was useless, and as we stand here now her first kill rots in the alleyway she hid away in. A mindless killer, not a soldier. But you, you had potential to thrive. Just think, if you'd joined me when I offered you the chance, you'd be killing your own kind.. Willingly, and you'd enjoy it." I finished in a dark tone, smiling with pleasure at the thought of what I said getting under his skin, making him snap.

Although, as much as I don't mind having a run in with Brandon, getting to play games like this, I had a lot to do this evening, and this was cutting into my schedule. I had spent my allowance of free time I gave myself hunting, and it was time to get to searching for what I'd heard rumours about. If I can find it.. I may be able to move plans up a bit more before I leave town for the three weeks I've planned. Traveling.. I said the Order was big, I wasn't joking.

"My time here is up, and I need to get back to work. I have no desire to kill you this evening Brandon, so take advantage of that and don't do anything stupid. I've revealed my equipment, allowing for no surprises to show I don't wish to fight. I'm going to turn around.. Pick up my coat, turn back around and be on my way." And I did just that, slowly putting my back to him, and reaching for the coat that lay on the pavement. I brushed off the dusty concrete and swung it around myself, lacing my arms through the sleeves. I adjusted the collar of the coat, pulled out my hair from the neck that rested underneath and smoothly turned back to face him. "Do me a favour, and don't die anytime soon." I said, staring at him for a short couple seconds before strolling slowly in the direction I was earlier, past him. His eyes.. I noticed, are full of the black pupil. Someone's thirsty, eh? And all this time, I thought the drug wasn't working!
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:18 pm

ooc - Capri are you not posting? I'm kinda waiting on you =p
    And the others, I know it's a slow start up, but it's going to pick up. The actions going to start, so continue role playing!!! ^_^

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Capri

Post by Capri on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:01 pm

OOC- Umm, actually. I was waiting on you. You haven't posted in awhile. Lmao.
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:19 pm

ooc - No I can't really do much with the plans Murdoch sent me.... I was waiting on you -_-

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Capri

Post by Capri on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:21 pm

OOC- Ahh, he and I assumed it was your turn. Let me get on that then...my bad.
    Capri

Post by Capri on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:51 pm

After a few minutes, Capri realized that she couldn't really hear anything anymore. It was almost deathly silent, and to a vampire, that was pretty extreme. Now, her curiosity was eating at her. She had to go in there.

She pushed herself out of the crevice in the cave wall, glad to be out of the tight area. And just like earlier, she propelled herself away from the rock and landed in a neat crouch right in front of the cave entrance, long raven hair brushing the ground. No crunching leaves this time. Perfectly quiet.

Capri let out an unnecessary breath of cool air and straightened, sizing up the cave's entrance. She knew the guards were inside, and she'd have to figure out a way to get past them. But she walked inside, darkness surrounding her.

She inhaled deeply frequently, to keep track of smell becoming stronger, eyes focusing deeply as she moved deeper into the cave, moonlight disappearing from behind her. Thanking her vampric eyes, she moved carefully and quietly until she reached a fork in the cave. Actually, there were way more than two possible paths. More like seven.

But that guard had walked through this passage not so long ago, and his scent was fresh, leading the way to one of the smaller passages. She walked to it, becoming even more stealthy as she ducked her head down.

It continued on that way, Capri reaching three more forks, all the while the cave becoming more and more complex. But again, she followed the wolf stench.

And it wasn't long until she realized that the odor had gotten stronger. Much, much stronger. Then suddenly, she heard deep, ragged breathing. To her right.

She tried to leap out of the way, but from the damp shadows leapt a large, muscular man, the one who'd she'd just seen come out of the cave. He'd tackled her, throwing the front of her body between him and the left cave wall. She turned her head in surprise, and hissing, threw her head backwards as she struggled, hitting the man in his face. But in return, he wrapped his arms harder around her chest.

"Oh no you don't." he gave a deep throaty warning, followed by a chuckle, "Damn vamps."

Capri's eyes flashed in the darkness. He'd pinned her. It was useless to fight him now, his guard was high. But she did open her mouth, teeth bared and ready, "You shouldn't be talking, dog." she spat venomously. Was this the Order again, trying to kill her? She was practically livid, but knew how to control herself.

That is until he started laughing again. Capri shrieked this time, making an inhuman high-pitched noise. The man actually flinched, though he didn't move his body of of hers. But the vampire then grabbed at the flesh of his arms, long, hard fingernails piercing through his skin.

Roaring with blind anger, he ripped back one arm. The smell of blood enveloping her, she thought it was her chance to escape, but Capri then felt something being held against her left lower shoulder blade.

And then she stiffened, falling dead silent.

Stake.

The man, breathing angrily at her in a menacing tone, "Now, bitch. Cooperate."

And then she felt him push her farther down into the cave, her expression becoming hard and cold. How could she have been so stupid? It wasn't long before they came to a door, another male standing there. A guard. His eyebrows rose in confusion, then flattened to realization.

"Take her to him." he grumbled, rapping his large hand against the door.

Mouth set and expression icy as she felt the stake pressed up against her back, Capri waited for "him".
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:54 pm

I let a small growl as I watched the frail body run off into the darkness. Ibegan my desent down the alleyway and changed back into a "human".
    This side of town wasn't particulary busy. Thinking the damned would be thinking the same thing I started walking towards the night clubs that seemed to never sleep. As I got closer I began to hear frantic panicking voices and flashing blue and red lights. I grunted as I thought of why this was.
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:55 pm

ooc- sorry it took me so long. DX
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:50 pm

ooc: Righty-ho then!

Ic:

The guard regards the vampire with cold eyes as they hold her against the wall roughly. The werewolf holds the stake close to her heart, ready for even the slightest movement, as the second guard pulls a small bag from his belt, shoving it over the Vampires head with little care for her features; she's an intruder, and will be treated as such.
    Each of them take an arm after the bag has been tightened to prevent any scents or sights penetrating the bag, and they drag her down the corridor. Pretty soon, they come to a seeming dead end, a sheer wall of rock with no discernible crack or flaw. The werewolf growls something unintelligible and suddenly a massive grinding sound fills the tunnel- although it doesn't penetrate the rock separating the tunnel from the rest of the world- and the rock slides away to reveal a large steel wall, with a pair of double doors set into it. Moving over to the wall, one of the guards types in something to a small keypad, and the doors too slide open. The guard still holding onto the Vampire drags her through, closely followed by the first guard, and the doors and the rock face slide back into place behind them.

The new tunnel is no longer one of rock and rough-hewn passages, but of uniform, modern-looking steel walled tunnels with strips of lights on the ceiling running in all directions. The floor is still rock, and every once in a while a grilling can be seen that leads to the ventilation system. The grills are all far too small to fit a human being through, as are the ducts themselves. Opposite the double doors are several guards armed with a variety of weapons- crossbows in case of vampires, silver blades and specialised firearms for werewolves and ordinary firearms for humans- who perform a quick check for ID, also asking who the prisoner is. The werewolf growls a "She's an intruder," and the other guards nod.
    "Be on your way to the dungeon, then...He will want to question her personally." Balthamel always takes a personal interest in intruders who can get past the preliminary defences...there aren't that many of them, after all, and he likes to know where the holes in security are.

The guards drag her down the tunnel to their left, passing several more checkpoints on the way- each of which involving a similar keypad-and-door to before, as well as some other security measures including more armed guards- before eventually reaching a door to their right that is notably more secure. Whereas the other doors are one or two inches thick- and the front door was about six inches thick- this one is about five inches of solid steel, with not only a manual wheelbolt locking system but also a keypad and what appears to be a slide-back hatch to see through. They open the door- binding the Vampires hands behind her back- and drag her into a far danker, more dismal tunnel. The walls here are solid rock, and if you listened you could hear the dripping of distant leaks...distant, that is, until a few drops- or, if you're unlucky, an entire deluge of water- empties onto your head. Into each wall, a door similar to the entrance of this tunnel is set, far too thick for any sound to escape. They throw her in the first one they find that is empty, slamming the door behind her. The chamber is only a few feet either way, not even enough room to lie in comfortably. Hell, it's barely enough room to sit in. She sprawls on the ground, having banged her head roughly against the other wall, and she can hear the squeeking of rats in the walls; the rockface isn't totally flawless, and apparently Rats and other things have made their homes here.

-----------------------------------------------

A knock sounds a Balthamel's door, and he sighs heavily. Why does he even have a conference room? people are just going to walk in if they feel like it anyway! He swears, if this isn't urgent, he's going to give Grath a new plaything. He does go through them ever so fast.
    He strides to the door, none too happy, not even glancing at Daniel as he passes and throws open the door. Outside is a particularly terrified-looking guard, who is looking around in a vain appeal for help. He gulps visibly when he sees Balthamel, and his face pales even more than it already has- remarkable, considering he's a vampire- when he sees that Balthamel is wearing a small smile. That smile has been the last thing many, many people have ever seen.
    "S-sir.." he stammers, "We caught an intruder...we thought...we thought you might want to interrogate her personally..." he trails off, looking very much like he would wish to be elsewhere.
    Balthamel considers this information...he has asked to be kept informed of prisoners and intruders, and it is true that he likes to interrogate them personally. He pauses for a few more moments, just to enjoy the terror on the guards face a little longer, and his smile widens. The guard quails.
    "Indeed I do," Balthamel says cheerily, "Good work," he claps the guard on the shoulder, and the guard looks visibly relieved. "Take me to her..." he looks back at Daniel. "You coming?" he asks casually, before shouting back to Carmilla, "Darling, something has come up....you will have to wait a little longer, I am afraid!" He can hear a sound of protest come from the bedchamber, and he has to grin. "Come on, Daniel. Let's go meet our visitor!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:08 pm