Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Danny on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fantasy Roleplay ~~~~~

(CREDITS TO AMBER)

Warton, Alabama. Is your typical, nice, holsome town. Its the kind with county fairs, family owned stores Etc. The town everyone dreams of with the white picked fences. That is until the Dammed come. The Dammed. The biggest clan, or Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches. In the world, and they've moved into our town. But its not the first time they have been here..

1867. Our town was called Mercy. A little town outside of Salem. We were in the middle of a depression.Thats when they came. They sweeped through, silently killing everyone around. Not carring about who found out. Most people didnt believe in Vampires, and werewolves and witches. But a few did, they called themselves the Order.

The Order is a group of humans, who were born to hunt down these creatures. A burn is incribed on their arms, so they can be told apart. They havnt been needed since 1867. But now they are. The legends of the Order has been passed down through the familys and once their children turn 21. They too learn of this. But now in the towns time of need. They must be called forth. The Order must be brought up to bring The Dammed down.

The Dammed. An organised group of Witches, Vampires, and Werewolves. They move from town to town. Never staying in one place. Because Warton, is their home, and they always find themselves back there. The are there for no harm..until they learn that the Order is back. And now the town with a hidden past, is about to get a wake up call.

**NOTE**: This role play is taking place in current times. Werewolves and vampire do not need a weapon to be blessed or be silver for them to die, thought it'll take more than one shot. Being blessed or silver weakness the creature causing immense pain, or may even kill in one shot. If you are a vampire, they can go outside during the day, but they start to burn. If they are in sunlight for more than a few hours, they die.

Roles:
    Leader Of Order: Kristie
    2nd In Command For Order: Ashe Dulosh
    New To Town But Marked As Order: Faith Elizabeth Wynters
    Soldiers: Alix (werewolf)

Leader Of Dammed: Balthamel
    2nd In Command For Dammed: Danny
    New In Dammed: Jinx/Echo
    Soldiers:

Neutral: Tyson Cole (vampire)

Name: Daniel Carmichael
    Nicknames: Danny, Dan
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair: Light brown, messy
    Eyes: Yellow (where most werewolves eyes return to their regular colour when they return to their human form, Danny's stay yellow from his animalistic tendencies).
    Body: Define and muscular from all the fights and demanding life style

Clothes: Black converse, brown shorts, white V-neck
    Pajamas: Black sweatpants, white muscle shirts
    Accessories: Leather necklace with a jade stone.

Species: Werewolf.
    Role: Second in command for the Dammed.

Other: After working with the Dammed since he was thirteen, Danny has worked his way up the ranks, becoming a good and well known face and enemy. He has been considered insane by some and he is quite aggressive and angry. He has no problem back talking to his superior if he feels there is a problem.

Last edited by Danny on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 9 times in total

Danny:

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Re: The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Burn It on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:14 pm

He bolted at me, staying in his full human form instead of shifting into the beastly creature that consumes their minds. Sadly, staying in human form doesn’t stop their ability with speed or strength. He’s angry.. Furious at the site of his friend’s bleeding corpse under my feet, and it’s blocking his ability to think clearly. He ran at me in rage with the intention to rip me to shreds, the animal in him completely taking over him. I backed up quickly, almost sprinting backwards down the hall, buying the few seconds I needed to switch my gun and yank out the one with the silver bullets. I needed to slow him down, and regular bullets wouldn’t do a thing unless I shot his head. At the speed he’s going, the chances of a clear shot to the skull are none. Without thinking really or aiming, I squeezed off three rounds in his direction, watching one go past the left side of his body, one ping his right shoulder and then the right leg. The normal yelp I get from shooting them transformed was replaced with the cursing of a man that slowed down quickly into a stop. He now kneels on the floor, holding his shoulder and using all the energy he has to try and come at me. By now, he should be convulsing on the floor from the silver leaking into his blood stream, but his anger is fueling his body to put every last once of energy to stay up, just enough to kill me.

“You should have shifted..” I called to him. I reached down to my left boot, grabbing out the silver knife that lay strapped against it. I flicked out the blade, aimed and with as much strength as I had in my one arm, threw it to him towards his skull. He smiled at me, revealing the fangs that were now visible in his mouth as a sign of shifting.. Just before the knife pierced his skull. He fell back, that smug smirk still stuck on his face and his eye brightly open, now white as snow. “That would never of been possible if you’d shifted..” And it’s true; the skull of a werewolf is much thicker and as strong as concrete sometimes. The knife would have only scratched or made a shallow hole in his head if he was in that form.. The stupid bastard.

It was now quiet, but I could hear the stomping and rushing of heavy feet against the floor that was my ceiling. They heard the shots.. And are trying to get down. “I guess that’s my cue to go.. Doesn’t seem like there’s anyone else here.” Which was strange, but I guess my luck put me on a vacant floor.. However, just to make sure.. “Breath this in.” I reached into my pocket, grabbed out what looks like a smoke bomb.. That’s because it is, with a few modifications. The boys at the lab rebuilt this one for me, so that the liquid inside that’s released as a thick gas contained silver nitrate. It’s way too diluted to kill any of them.. But it’ll disorient the shit out of a werewolf if the get close enough, and just sting the eyes of a vampire. The magical beings? We’ve found no effects of it on them what so ever, but I don’t think there are any on this floor for me to worry about, or they would have come out by now.. Hopefully. The gas will cover my escape destroying all traces of my sent that they would use to follow me, nice, right?

I ran back into the room I came in from, to the window where I climbed out, sitting just on the outer ledge. “I don’t remember it being this far down..” I mumbled, right before pushing off and landing on the plastic lid of the metal garbage bin, hopefully not making too much sound. I slid off onto the pavement, taking off out of the alleyway and down the street as soon as my feet touched the ground. I’m far from finished with this safe house, but now that I know where it is.. We can schedule a full out invasion. It’s our only chance for finding the other safe houses, which will give us a good lead against the Damned.
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:04 pm

The biggest werewolve of the pack gave off a growl before charging in my direction. I barely move out the time. He could have cut me to ribbons. I bite down on his the back of his neck, and brought my huge claws up to his face, and into his eye sockets killing the beast instantely. I turned to the others just in time to see a pair charging me. I knocked one away, but the second bit into my shoulder, quickly turning the fur into a crimsone color. I let out a roar, as i brought my huge claws around and wrapped them around his kneck and turning his head swiftly. As he fell to the ground, I turned around and ran for all it was worth. My shoulder hurt immencily, but the adrenaline kept me from stopping. I ran until I was out of sight and could no longer hear their laughter. I then crawled into the sewers and sat against the cold brick wall, waiting for either death or for the bleeding to stop. I must have sat there bleeding for hours, before I finally blacked out and turned, once again, into a human.
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:37 am

"The prisoner! She's dead sir!" the Major spoke. "I head you the first time," Danny snarled at the nervous man. "How did you let her escape! I want her dead, and I want her head on my desk!"

"Sir, uh... you don't have a-" he was cut off by the look Danny shot to him. He wasn't happy as he paced the room. He snarled and clenched his fist. He didn't like the state of things, he wanted total chaos, and he wanted to be the reason behind it all. It would happen, soon, he's simply waiting on Balthamel's orders.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:12 am

My ears perk up at the sounds of a fight and I dart forward, watching the fight from behind a tree as a man bleeds on the ground.

I slowly walk up to him and poke him with my nose, rolling him over, taking a look at his face. I shift back into human and look around for something to heal the wounds. I haul him away and into the bushes towards the river, finding my clothes where I had shifted and ripping my white t-shirt, soaking it in the river and slowly cleaning his wounds. I of course wasnt sure if he was part of the order or the damned, but my human, motherly instincts kicked in immediately. The bleeding had slowed down, but he was very very weak.
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:22 pm

Balthamel simply chuckles as he watches Daniel pace back and forth, obviously agitated. He doesn't understand how he became the leader of this particular Cell until Balthamel showed up in town a few months ago...he is rash, arrogant and not all that cunning, if his impressions are correct...ok, maybe that may be a little harsh. He is cunning in his own way, and is a capable general, when he keeps his head. The problem is, he doesn't keep his head that often; he remembers enough not to start monologuing about secret plans, but that's about it. A good leader should never show anger, fear or nervousness in the face of unforeseen circumstances. That kind of negative attitude will filter down to the men, and make them uneasy...you must maintain at least a facade of cool confidence at all times, as if everything is going to plan. Even if it's a blatant lie, the men will take strength from the fact that you aren't panicking. It also makes you a lot scarier to your enemies as well, should they know that you are the enemy; an enemy that is never fazed and who never rises to any bait is far more terrifying than an enemy that you know you can antagonise and get a reaction from. It's the old types of anger; the calm, quiet anger is far scarier than the loud, shouting kind.

He shakes his head, then pushes a button. The wall to the room whirrs open, and Balthamel steps out as if it's the most ordinary thing in the world, not paying attention to any of the startles looks he earns from the senior officers. He dismisses them with a wave of his hand- the messenger will tell them his orders as soon as they leave the room, and what he has to say to Daniel is not for their ears; the dressing down of a superior is always bad for morale- and as soon as the door has shut behind the last one, he casts an anti-eavesdropping spell on it. Just in case.

"Daniel," he says, looking at the werewolf general critically. His smile never falters, but there is a dangerous edge to his eye that shows that he is not best pleased, "I watched your performance. I am not impressed. Tearing the arm off of one of your senior officers is not the way to keep up morale, and just increases the likelihood of a betrayal. Likewise, if you show that you are nervous, angry or scared in front of everyone, that will damage morale far more than a simple severed limb will."
    "Let the prisoner go. She has no knowledge of how she got in the base, where the base is or who we are. She didn't get a good look at me, so I am extremely unlikely to be identified, not least of all because there's only a handful of people in the world that know that I even exist."

He sits down leisurely on the edge of the table, and looks at Danny. His eyes soften ever so slightly- not much, mind you- and he speaks again. "Anyway. We are moving things up. I want you to take The Black Templars and attack the hospital. You remember the details, I hope?" He says that with a slight tint of sarcasm. Balthamel long ago restructured The Damned so that they work in battalions of varying size, each one focusing on different aspects of combat. For example, "The Scorpions" use the tactics of attrition, fighting in quick skirmishes with weapons designed to break the enemy; hallucinogenics, depressives, sedatives and poisons, to name but a few, whereas The Brazen Beasts- by far the largest Battalion- focus on meeting and defeating their foes in pitched battles and straight-out fights. Most of The Orders battles have been against this battalion, again at Balthamels orders...no sense in allowing The Order to gain a knowledge of the different aspects of The Damned's tactics. The few times the other Battalions have been used, they've been reshuffled soon after to keep The Order ignorant.

"The Black Templars" is a battalion dedicated to guerilla tactics and quick hit-and-run raids; they appear from nowhere, strike the target, besiege it for a short while to loot what they can carry, then retreat at the first sign of heavy enemy resistance. They mainly consist of Vampire Assassins, Shades, Werewolves and the creatures known as Stalkers, dog-like apparitions that are all but minor Demons. They may be weak, but there are a lot of them, and they are savage. No fear, no hesitation...you point them towards their enemy, and they swarm, overwhelming through sheer numbers. The hospital attack may not be pressing, but they do need medical supplies.

"I know you don't get on with the Commander of The Black Templars," Balthamel continues, "But I need you two to work together for once. I've already briefed him on his battalions attack on the hospital- no more, no less-" he leaves that to Daniel to figure out, "- and you do need his help. Despite his...tastes, you may call them, he is a ferocious warrior, and his psychological impact is invaluable." The commander of The Black Templars is a werewolf, like Daniel, but whilst Daniel is ruthless and aggressive because he's a young Alpha, Kormag is just a psychopath. He has absolutely no pity and not even a hint of decency...his tastes leave even Balthamel feeling a little ill, but then, he is a Battalion commander, and an effective one. His cunning, strength and despicable ruthlessness is legendary on both sides [I'll be controlling Kormag when he appears throughout the RP, if that's ok].

Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:00 am

32 stories tall, and it covered the better half a city block, and the other half devoted to a parking lot for those that worked here, above ground. This neighborhood was the hustle and bustle of the big city; where sitting in traffic was more like being parked on the road, bus stops every 50 feet, and thousands of people passing you by every minute. The architecture of the building is updated every year to keep up with the improvements of surrounding buildings. To anyone on the streets it was just an office building.. And that’s all it usually is to them, since 99% of the time, the only people walking into this building are those that work here. Rare occasions.. Someone will have to come inside, when one of the employees will let them in from the inside, or use their codes to get them both in. Yes, the front door is an automatic lock that can only be opened with the proper code that you entire outside the door, just on the wall to the right of it. No one thinks anything more than it just being an added security bonus, and that’s how we like it. There are a couple others in this neighborhood with that feature.

Above ground there are just under six thousand people spread out amongst the 32 floors, working office hours from 9 to 5. It’s a technology corporation, where everything first starts out before it hits the markets. Everything from the drawing board to the sales floor is done here, except making the actual product which is done in the factories. It’s just real people, doing real jobs, and earning a real living in a worldwide corporation. Sounds simple, right? Walking in there with the off blue walls surrounding you, and those enormous windows that let every last bit of natural light shine through. Well, just below the first floor, underneath everyone’s feet is an entirely different world that is anything but simple.

“You’re back late, rough night?” A voice called out over top of the sound and echo my thick boots made when they hit the tile floor. It was Cindy, one of three ‘secretaries’ for the main floor of this building, and our eyes on the front entrance. For the first little bit, she scared people when she knew who was approaching without taking her eyes off whatever magazine or book she had with her this time. People soon learned she had a screen literally on her desk that her eyes could glance to whenever she pleased. “I went a little farther than usual, and was it ever worth it.” She smile, her eyes still glued to the pages. “Was the bit of information useful?” She asked while her hands moved to the mouse of her computer. When I got to the desk, she was handing me the newly made codes for the elevator on a printed sheet of paper. Our codes are changed every single time someone uses the elevator.. It seems like a bother, but it hasn’t caused trouble yet. You enter your codes, step inside, and a shredder is built into the wall that will not allow the elevator to move until it detects and destroys the codes you were given. “Surprisingly, yes.” I left her desk, and continued into the elevator, that soon began it’s descend four stories down into what was, for me, a second home; Base 2.0.

After the elevator came a floor that opened up into a small, so lit up with the white lights it was almost blinding. Only when the elevator door shut behind me, would the door at the other side of the room open. From there, it was.. A tunnel, I suppose you could call it, where the last bit of identification took place before you were inside. Why the intense security? A year ago in a base down south, we had a breech and.. Lost the majority of innocent people working in the facility, along with those who were with us. Those that didn’t die were turned into fowl creatures.. We found them, and took care of them. We don’t even intend for that to happen again, so, we take extreme precautions.

Anyways, the tunnel was like walking on the inside of a star. Everything was lit from floor to ceiling with small blue-like lights, and in the middle of the tunnel was a station. Here, you give an eye scan, along with a hand print scanner, and finally a blood sample. Why the blood? We’ve developed a system to detect the presence of un-humanly DNA, and if we find it, you don’t get in, with some exceptions of course; like those who've turned to fight for the Order. It scans the tiny drop of blood it gets from you poking your hand with the miniscule size needle in just a couple seconds.

“Bringing good news back with you I hope?” A male voice asked. It was Dylan no doubt, our main security and communications man who watches the cameras along with some others that watch over everything from the front doors to this tunnel. The door at the end opened up, and the echoing of the Base flowed into the tunnel. “Very good news. Is Mackenzie back with his team yet?”
    “They landed this morning. I got word that Angela and her team sent the reports finally.. Only took the woman a bloody week to do it.” Being critical was his personality, even if it was sarcasm.. He couldn’t pass up the chance to do so.
    “Be nice, Dylan. I’ll need you to round up Mackenzie and Spark for me as soon as possible.”
    “You’re going to make a horrid mess.”
    “You make that sound like a bad thing.”
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:33 am

I awoke in a puddle of blood from the cut the damn werewolve had left. Werewolve cuts are much deeper so it takes longer to heal. Luckily for me, I didn't die. My black shirt wasn't really effected by the crimson color, butt my pants were a lighter shade from where I layed in the sticky substance. I grunted as I raised myself off the ground began to run towards the headquarters. I had to let kristie what I had encountered. I hadn't realized it last night but as I ran from the pack I had ran towards the headquarters. I decided I was close enough to stick my head out of the sewer drain to see that it was an alley that was directly beside the building. I grunted as I picked myself out of the drain. I began walking to the door and entered the code after a few attempts. "Hello, can I help you?" Said the secretary, what was her name again, sitting straighter in her seeming to hold something under the desk. I growled as I flashed her the tattoo. She seemed relieved and sat back in her chair. "Sorry, I didn't realize you for a minute" she said as she handed my the codes. I grunted at the site of the paper but walked to the elevator and put them in. I hated the new procedures but if they saved people's lifes then I guess they are worth it. As I get to the bottem, I do the blood sample and the other two tests. The door opened to a security guard, and the person who I was looking for. The security guard seemed to not recognize me either, because he pulled out his gun and shot me in stomach. I roared in pain, but grabbed the gun from the man broke it against the wall. I grabbed him by his throat and raised him into the air. "Do that again, and I swear to god..." I released the man and let him fall to the ground.
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:06 am

ooc - or not. lol. ok i'll change my post. someone's gonna have to come find me, or i'll have to bump into someone eventually
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:28 pm

ooc - Sorry Mercy, I'm not really sure what your doing and everyone is at their base. Just hold tight. Also, that's fine Murdoch.

bic - Danny turned on his heal and watched Bathamel. His angry yellow eyes did not faulter as he watched and listened to him. He spoke down to Danny seeing as he wasn't to fond of Danny's leadership. It was fine though, Danny didn't regret his actions, he rarely does. "You don't have to agree with my actions sir, but I doubt I'll change them."

Danny was honest in his answer and truthfully, he had never really wanted his position. Of course he wouldn't easily release it currently, but all he really wants to do is attack and fight. To watch the enemy fall and lay in their own pile of blood, lifeless. Danny would gladly spend all his time on the battlefield, even if there was things he should haw done.

Bathamel continued to speak. "The Black Templars?" Danny sneered. To say Danny hated the leader of the Templars was an understatement. They were too similar in their lifestyles, and Damny didn't like it. He would fight to the death with him if Danny got the chance. Bathamel is in charge, however, so Danny would oblige. "I'll meet him outside the base," Danny growled before leaving the room.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Balthamel's face tightens a little bit as Danny stalks out of the room. It's the closest he'll ever get to visible anger besides the quiet, dangerous kind, and Danny would do well to avoid provoking him. When Daniel returns, they will have to have a long conversation regarding Daniels attitude...he seems to frequently forget who is in charge here. He seems to be under the delusion that he has a say in matters. Balthamel will listen to his Lieutenants, true, and take their advice on board...but the ultimate decision lies with him, and if he desires Daniel to change his command style, he shall change his command style or Balthamel will find somebody who will. Daniels position- and his life, possibly- is hanging by a shoe string...the only thing restraining Balthamel is the fact that he needs Daniels loyalty in the days ahead...after his plan has come to fruition, however, Daniel should tread lightly. Daniel likes to think of the world as 'asskicking equals authority," and to a certain extent that is true...and Balthamel is in command of The Damned. He didn't get there just through intelligence, after all.

But never mind. Daniel will soon learn, or he will soon die. That is the truth. For now, he has more pressing concerns to attend to.
    "Send them in," he says suddenly, and he can hear the guard on the other side of the door- who was trying to eavesdrop, undoubtedly- snap up straight. He does, however, send them in- him having summoned them before hand- and the glide into the room with an unnatural grace that even Balthamel envies. He smiles at them, but there is no warmth in that grin.

-----------------------------------------------

Kormag stalks the cavern outside the main base, restless. His huge, black, hairy body ripples with muscles and is littered with scars- over his eye, his muzzle, his nose, his arms...one of his ears is missing and one of the claws on his left hand has been shortened to the first knuckle- from battles and duels he has been in, and won. He wants to kill something, anything, and he wants it as soon as possible. Balthamel promised him blood, and now he's like a rabid dog, almost snapping at the end of the leash, awaiting his freedom...women, children, the sick and injured...they are the sweetest prey of all. The taste of helplessness, of innocence and terror as they kick their last feeble breaths away...their blood is orgasmic. Oftentimes, he even takes a boy- sometimes a girl, if he is in the mood- alive, for his other tastes. Perhaps he shall carry one off tonight; the last one finally gave out the other week, and there's only so much that he and some of his men can do to a corpse. Of course, the boy wasn't really dead for the first couple of days with his men- more like a vegetable, broken inside, which is why Kormag initially lost interest- but his body soon followed his mind into oblivion. They fed what was left of him to the Stalkers.

Blood and flesh, blood and flesh...the sound of high pitched squeals and screams, the feel of soft, vulnerable flesh tearing beneath his claws, the warmth of the blood- both inside and out- as he plays with his toys...it's not something to be sniffed at. Only a few of his men share his tastes, but all are aware of them...he makes no secret about it; let them fear the wrath of Kormag!
    And they are to attack a hospital tonight...he was told to loot medical supplies and the occasional prisoner- for both Balthamels use and Kormags own- but he could care less about that. The opportunity to feel warm flesh and blood and tears again is too exciting...he is looking forward to it, even if it means answering to Daniel.
    He growls involuntarily, and one of the few Black Templars not already taking position inside the city- another werewolf, but smaller than Kormag- looks at him a little quizzically. Kormag snaps at her, and she goes back to staring straight ahead, as if nothing happened...but Kormag saw it and will not forget it. Maybe he will make her his bitch later on tonight, if he does not manage to carry off some favourable prisoner. Maybe he'll do it anyway...you never know.
    Daniel is a young pup, and an arrogant one, and yet he is considered an Alpha over Kormag? Even Kormag is considered a beta next to Daniel, and how Kormag hates it. Kormag is the senior, Kormag has greater experience and Kormag commands more fear than any other werewolf on this whole forsaken continent, and yet he is stuck playing second fiddle to Daniel, of all people...he growls again, and the action causes the scar on his muzzle to sting again. This, of course, only makes him angrier.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:01 pm

"Look there!" Some of The Order held out their weapons, the leader was a female, covered by a scarf she cocked her gun, "I got this one. Search the perimeters for any others."

I stare quietly at the girl, silver blonde hair and dark blue eyes.

"Remember me, babe?" She removes the scarf from her face and her smile flashes.

I growl at her, and shift into human, "What are you doing?"

"I've joined The Order... Money is money." She giggles quietly, eyeing me up at down and I wipe the rabbit blood from my face.

"You seem... a bit weak." She walks forward, touching my face with her bare fingers. I instantly go to bit her fingers and she grabs my neck and I yelp.

"You left me. This is just pay back." She smirks.

".. No, Angel... Please..."

She growls, pushing me to the ground, digging her steel toed boot into my ribs, and I gasped for air. She holds the gun towards me and shoots into my shoulder.

"I should kill you, but making you suffer is so much more fun."

The silver burns into my skin, and I growl, shifting into a wolf, and pushing her off and making a run for it as I hear another gun shot ring out and get hit again in the back.

I make it to the base undetected, but I was losing blood, and fast. I plop myself down on the ground, feeling myself go in and out of consciousness.
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:43 am

OOC- Mercy, are you with the Order? And what leader are you referring to?

BIC-

Everything I was doing was interrupted by the sound of a gunshot that echoed throughout the entire facility. Heads snapped and turned to see what was going on, and who the shot was fired at. I saw Alix drop one of our guards, blood dripping from his mid section. “What the FUCK is going on here?!” I shouted, my voice silence all other noise in the room. I wasn’t THAT loud.. It just echoed enough in here that my voice could have physically shook them. I stormed back up the steps, pushing people aside as I raced past them to get to the tunnel entrance. The guard was gasping on the ground, standing up quickly with his eyes glued to me the entire time.

“I.. I didn’t recognize him.. I thought..” I kept my piercing glare fixed on him as he spoke. The more it sunk into his eyes, the quieter he got until he stopped talking all together. I was leader, yes, but to be a leader that is listened to because he or she is feared is something I never want to be. I expect the loyalty to keep people here, and that’s all. However.. Dicipline is in the job description so to speak, and if frightening someone a little is what it takes to get a message across, so be it.

“You thought what? That we would allow the door to open to someone that wasn’t one of us?! You have three other guards here with you; did you not think to consult with them maybe before shooting? Did you consider ANYTHING before taking a shot!? For fucksakes use you brain! I know you to be smarter than this. Do NOT give me a reason ever again to think less of you! Now go!” He gained his balance, got comfortable on two feet and took off. To where? Not to sure, and it didn’t matter much. Once I leave, he’ll go back to his post. I’ll probably end up apologizing later sadly.. Not for chewing him out, but for not doing it privately. Embarrassment is not something I chose as a punishment, and I have a horrible conscience.

I looked to Alix, examining how beat up he looked and so.. Not like him. Still, I could tell it was him clearly – We’d worked long enough together. “Don’t even start.” I snapped before he could open his mouth. “Not one word about how fast you’ll heal. I want you in the medical wing, so those wounds can be properly cleaned. I want them healing faster and perfectly. When you’re finished, head down to room 247. We’ll wait for you before we begin the briefing. Now get going.”
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:14 am

ooc no the damned, and I just made one up to move along my character
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:34 am

OOC: Alright, one more quick update on what the hell is going on and I'll jump back in I swear Razz where are the order guys and what are they doing?
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:57 am

Read the past couple of posts. Seriously, not much is happening at the moment; Kristie is in The Order base, and Daniel and Balthamel are in The Damned headquarters. Balthamel, Daniel and Kormag (Extra character) are planning an attack and going to carry it out in the next hour or so, before it gets light. An Order soldier just shot Alix, and now Kristie and he are talking.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Before long. Danny is standing outside the base of The Dammed. He is dressed, not in black, but in rather revealing clothes. His shirt is tight as always (to prevent it from snagging on anything) and it a pure white. His pants are very casual and his belt buckle bright, and his boots could be relatively loud. Danny wasn't much for stealth because he never needed it. He didn't need to hide behind anything, so he never dressed like he did.

Leaning against the outside of the cave, Danny crossed his arms. The thought of working with Kormag made him sick. He beast was a pitiful excuse for a werewolf. He had no pride. Kormag would attack anything including the sick and old. Danny had no time for them. They were no fun to hunt. They could live for a while longer. Danny felt indifferent with his mission, in fact, he wouldn't of even accepted it if Balthamel had not asked him too. He waited for this mission to be over with.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:22 pm

ooc - so i fall in front of the entrance of the base and.... no one notices :S
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:43 pm

OOC- Mercy, you're outside the Damned's base, correct?
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Yeah, got tied up again, sorry...
    And Mercy, I looked at your new bio...whose side are you on? And which base are you at? You didn't make it clear.

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:13 am

ooc - I'm on the damned. Sorry, and yes I'm outside the damned base
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:31 pm

Kormag had watched as Daniel stormed out of the headquarters- obviously none too pleased; he's probably only just been told who he's working with...Kormag had a similar reaction, except his involved far more cursing- and stalked after him, apparently unnoticed. Useless pup...even considering that Kormag is the leader of the "stealthy" battalion, a werewolf should be able to tell when another werewolf is nearby, especially if that wolf is also the alpha. Kormag could rip his throat out right now...but he fears Balthamel too much to do that. Yes, he doesn't fear anybody...but Balthamel is hardly anybody. Only a fool goes toe to toe with Balthamel without some way of defeating him; he is the leader of The Damned for a reason, and not just this cell. He's the de facto worldwide ruler.

They exit the caves at one of the southern exits, bordering on a small wood that leads to the edge of town closest to the hospital. He sniffs the air; The Order has been busy tonight, he can sense it. They passed by not far from here, a lot of them...they didn't meet anybody of any particular import, but they were here and they moved straight past one of the routes the entrance to their headquarters...Balthamel really was correct in saying that The Order would never search the tunnel networks extensively unless given reason to.
    He stalks up beside Daniel, and growls in the back of his throat. "My men are already in position..." he says, "All that remains is to move to the gathering point." It's then that he catches it...a scent, below the others but still somehow part of the surroundings. Kormag frowns, searching around with his piercing eyes. What...? There! There, that lump of blackness, which he originally assumed was a pile of leaves, just stirred. He steps closer, and suddenly the tang of blood hits his nostrils, and he inhales sharply, growling again. "Daniel," he says quietly, "Look there..." He gestures to the small pile. "You!" He barks at the pile, stepping closer again, "identify yourself!"

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

revision

Post by Mercy on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:46 pm

My breath is staggered, feeling myself float in and out of consciousness. My eyes flash open and a growl escapes my lips as someone yells at me and I look up to find myself looking in the eyes of another werewolf, “Why should I …” I cough, “Trust you?” My vision was blurred, and my senses were muted from the silver, it was best not to trust anyone at the moment

I cough more violently, spitting up blood as I do so, feeling the bullet lodged in my back, right between my ribs. The silver makes my skin bubble and I realize that I didn’t have any of my clothes on and my hands fly over my body to cover it.

Last edited by Mercy on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry. My mistake :))
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:57 pm

Mercy, Kormag is a werewolf Razz He's in werewolf form right now...it's pretty obvious that he isn't a man. XD

Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:30 pm

ooc - revised
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:32 am

Danny stands outside and watches the forest. Kormag walks out begins speaking. They were in position, which was good. They could leave immediately and start this madness. It's then that Kormag speaks again. Danny smirks, remaining in his original position. Perhaps the old mutt was getting old. He was lossing his scene of smell perhaps, or was he just to full of himself? The girl had been outside longer than Kormag.

"I'm aware of what lies there. Why should we let that hinder us? If the girl is a Dammed member, she will pick herself up and make way to the hospital sing if she need," he speaks still facing into the forest. He remembered a time when he was the newest member of the Dammed. He was in almost the same situation, and he had to help himself. Tired, broken, and left for dead. You get yourself out of that. "Besides," he continued. "She clearly doesn't want your help," he says in reference to her trust comment.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:53 am