HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

One on one with a guy!

Brittany

Read Me One on one with a guy!

Post by Brittany on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Okay, so I saw this setting and I really want to try it. Its in my point of view, but if you are interested please dont be afraid to write lenghtly posts. I love those kind of posts. So here is the setting, hope you like it! Smile

It's the year 1810 (Jane Austen Era) and you are the daughter of one of the richest men in all of America. He's a politician as well as an extremely successful businessman. He is the head of a major trades company that deals with several countries. One of the countries it does the most business with is England, which is one reason why you are currently living there with your father. The grand estate that you live on also has a barn out back and a large meadow just beyond. Naturally, there is a countless amount of workers that work to maintain the estate, including maids, butlers, farmhands and laborers. You find this lifestyle in the country terribly boring and you long to return home to New York, until you meet one of the farmhands working at your estate. You develop a certain fascination for him and take to watching him as he works from a distance. Eventually, one of your maids persuades you to finally talk to him and in an instant, you're both head over heels for one another. There's just one problem. Not only do you come from a rich American family, and he is just a poor, English farmhand, but you are also promised. The other reason you came to England with your father is because you are arranged to be married to a man by the name of Charles Edwards. He is a man with little emotion, no sense of humor, and who isn't the most handsome of men. He is painfully boring to you and a little bit of a wuss. However, he is also a Duke and comes from one of Englands wealthiest families. So, what will it be? Will you follow your father's wishes and marry the Duke? Or will you follow your heart even though it could lead to misery? :love:

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:50 pm