HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join)

Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join)

Post by Eljordo on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, first off I have to say for any of you who know your comic's; Yes, this setting is exactly like the Marvel: Civil War books.

So we haven't had a super hero RP in a while, so I thought 'what the hell'. Razz

Present day earth. This earth is a bit different however, the cities are filled with beings of incredible power. Some fight for the good of mankind, some fight for their own gain.

In New York city, a small group of slightly unknown super heroes tried to stop a villain, they got carried away and blew up a school by accident, killing over 60 school children. The public was devastated. In response, the President of the United States passed 'The Registration Act". All vigilantes are required by law, to make their identities known to the public if they are to continue their ways, so the may be held accountable for their actions. When the registration deadline came, it would seem that only some heroes were willing to give up their secret identities, while others simply refused. What started as a devastating accident, turned into an all out civil war between the heroes, Those who follow the law and register are hunting down the anti-registration heroes one by one.

Who's side are you on?

Alright, just a few base rules for this RP, each character is only allowed a maximum of 3 powers each, and nobody can be totally invincible. You can be resilient to damage, but to keep things fair EVERYONE can get hurt and die eventually. No god modding please. Make it CLEAR in your bio what team your on and why, and if all possible try and keep even teams. And one more thing, Your character doesnt HAVE to have powers, they can be like batman and iron man if you wish Razz

Pro Registration Act:
    Guilty Gear (Eljordo)
    Alix Labe (Alix)

Anti Registration Act:
    Bullet Storm (Faith)
    Super Nova (Danny)

Villians:
    Breaker Blade (Zalgo)
    Arginor (Murdoch, posing as an unregistered hero)
    Angel (Mercy)

Last edited by Eljordo on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Read Me Re: SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join)

Post by Zalgo the Imminent on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:25 pm

Breaker Blade watched as the girl started walking away. He closed one eye, muttered a few Daedric words under his breath, and his illusion prowess caused light to bend around him, making him invisible. He tailed her as she went her way, keeping himself amused by looking around for his next kill.

These Pro-registration heroes may have their hands full trying to pull every hero to their cause, but they'd have their hands full with much more.

Maybe that woman this girl had asked about what had happened. She smelled of fear and anxiety. A great power source.
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:50 pm

The rainy weather seemed to fit perfectly with Super Nova's mood. Dark, gloomy, and lonely. The sound of sizzling could be heard to Danny as he flew in the pouring rain. Below he could see the flashing of blue and red police cars speeding towards... Super Nova wasn't sure. He swooped down lower and kept by the police cars. After a while, the cars stopped in front of a bank. "Stop NYPD! Come out with your hands up!" the shouted over the rain. Upon further inspection, Danny noticed that there were three masked men inside holding guns and at least ten innocent civilians lying on their stomachs. Danny watched for a minute for flying into the bank. He crashed through the front doors, scarring the masked men.

They threatened Danny that they'd kill their hostages. Danny recoiled a bit before pointing his fingers at the men. They began to laugh seeming to insult them; must of forgotten Super Nova was a super hero. Blue flames shot out of his finger tips and hit the guns. Almost immediately, they screamed dropping their guns, and holding their now burnt hands. Danny then turned to the last man, but he dropped his guns and put his hand in the air.

The police rushed it, capturing the robbers. Though some directed their attention to Super Nova. "Can I help you?" he asked, his English accent clear. "Your under arrest Super Nova, under federal law!"

"So you leave me to do all the work, then arrest me?" Danny asked, his body slowly turning into flame. "Stop him!" one of the police men shouted, but before they could do anything, Danny flew up into the air, and back into the open, public space. The life of a hero.

Danny:

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:15 pm

I jogged through the rain, tired of being so wet. I looked around quietly before dashing into one of the back streets. Let them try to catch me. I ran, jumping into the sky. I lifted, slowly at first before rising higher than I had wanted to. I gave a shriek before pushing forward. My head flipped forward, and I sort of rolled through the air. I screamed, something made me feel like I was falling.

I rushed forward, faster than I had before. I smiled, the feeling in my stomach slowly fading as I flew forward. Now I would get home even faster. This was different. Usually I was falling, and landing on my back. This was different. This was what I was meant to do!

Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Gears AI flared up.

'Sir, there was a bank robbery not to far from here, an unregistered vigilante intervined, do you want me to track this combatant?' it asked in a robotic voice.

Gear looked to the sky, a tiny fireball lit up and soared through the air.

"No need." Gear replied.

He raised his arm straight in the air and shot a flare into the sky, hopefully catching his attention. Gear had a few words for him.
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:20 pm

Super Nova soared through the air, flying far from the police. Those bastards. They let me get my hands dirty, then come in when the coast was clear! They take the glory and my pride. They have the nerve to arrest me! The thought made Danny a bit sour and annoyed.

To his left, Danny saw a flare shoot up. It was from uptop the Empire State Building, and the flare was not ordinary. Where most flares were a soils colour, usually red, this one was almost white. It also exploded at the end, similar to a fire work, but almost everyone knew who it belonged too. Guilty Gear. Danny knew that Gear knew about the robbery, and he was mostly likely not happy. Danny stopped and hovered, comtimplating.

Danny still had respect for Guilty Gear, and in the past they were really good partners, and really good friends. Since the act, they hadn't spoken much to each other. Danny still had respect for Guilty Gear though and their history was too strong to simply ignore him. So Super Nova flew over to the Empire State building slowing down as he landed gently.

Super Nova's full flame body had disappeared and he was now, for the first time of the night, willing getting wet from the weather. "Guilty Gear," Danny spoke, his accent noticeable between the two. Danny stood close to Guilty Gear, but he did not directly face him. Turned out to more the city, Danny starred on in wait for Guilty Gear.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:03 pm

"I am glad you came, there is much we have to discuss." Gear said. He turned towards Super Nova, who was no longer engulfed in flame.

"I was just looking over the Registration list, and I happened to notice your name was not on it, this concerns me. I respect you, and I think you are making the wrong decision. We must be held acountable for our actions, no man has the right to be untouchable. What if I never registered and I was the one to blow up that school? Since nobody would know my identity, I would get off scott free and those children would see no justice. Not registering is against everything we've been fighting for!"

Gear looked down in sorrow.

"What I did to Thunderpunch was... Unfortunate. Believe me when I say I did not wish to do that, It just needed to be done. He was my friend, as are you, but I would do it again if I had to."

He turns back to Super Nova.

"I will give you until sunset tomorrow to register, if you are still an unregistered combatant by that time, I will have no choice but to hunt you down."
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Danny sighed as Gear brought up the registration act, there wasn't so much as a greeting. He continued to look out at the city as Guilty Gear spoke. Super Nova listened to Gear as he spoke, not interupting nor saying anything; he'd wait for him to finish before continuing.

"Gear," Nova spoke once Guilty Gear had finished. "You know I can't do that. His mask represents a lot, and I'm not willing to give it up to freely," as he spoke, Danny turned to face Guilty Gear, starring right at him. "And though the damge we may create is great at time, the justice he cause is far greater! Those scumbags would still be out there if not for us and the thanks I get for helping is not right. It's bad enough when people resent a hero, but to know them personally is even worse!" Danny's voice grew at they spoke, but he paused to regain his composure.

"Look," he sighed, facing the city once again. "I not saying what happened is right. Those kids pay a price that was unfair to them, but I shall not put my normal life on the life, so I can great up the garbage, then get billed for it! I won't add another weakness to myself, and if you wish to become my enemy Guilty Gear then I, regretfully, will not stop you. But I won't register myself tomorrow by sunset. I'm sorry."

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Gear sighed.

"So it has come to this has it."

He turned to face Super Nova.

"Yes, you stopped a bank robbery down there, but what if you screwed up and got the hostages killed? Yes it would be a mistake, and I do not blame people for their mistakes. I just ask that they be accountable for their mistakes."

Gear turned away from him towards the city.

"The people of America need this act Super Nova, and If we deny them over our own ideals, then we have no right to call ourselves heroes. All I ask is that you keep an open mind about it, and as much as it pains me to say it, we will be enemies if you do not register by sunset tomorrow. Goodbye my friend."

Gear leaped off of the empire state building and teleported to another location.
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Danny was about to interject Gear, but he was beaten to the punch. His statements had come one after the other and Danny listened trying to find the right stop to speak, but that stop never came. "Gear...?" Danny asked as he ran off the edge. "GEAR!!!" he screamed, trying to get his attention. It was too late though. Guilty Gear at teleported away, and Nova was left standing there in the pouring rain. He sighed, thinking about what Gear has said.

He laughed in disbelief. Gear was always able to make someone feel guilty. Nove would always joke with him about his name. There had to be a reason he was called Guilty Gear. But Nova was on the other side of the joke right now, and he wasn't enjoying it. He stood there, letting the rain soak him to the bone.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:25 pm

It wasn’t long before I had made it to my apartment. My flight pattern had been offset slightly by the rain (One of the Thunderbolts from the sky scared me, making me almost hit a billboard) I had been soaked from head to foot, making me mutter curses all the way into my apartment.

I sighed quietly, shaking from the draft as I walked into my room. I changed, as fast as possible, taking a few minutes to dry off my body before pulling on new clothing all together. I looked at myself in the mirror. I shook my head, looking over the manly costume that I would wear.

“It’s time for a change Boys” I muttered t words quietly before pulling off the clothes. I had something in my wardrobe I could wear. I shook my head, sighing as I pulled out a corset and pants; Feminine as could be, and sexy too. I giggled with excitement as I pulled the attire on, a small smile on my lips. I looked at my hair, all done up in a hat. I shook my head, pulling the helmet off.

“This baby’s gotta go” My hair fell down, freely, as it had always. The only thing covering my identity was a mask over my nose and eyes. I looked over myself in the mirror. Just was New York needed!

I giggled, before walking out the small balcony. I smiled before jumping, I fell a few feet before hovering once more. I was definitely getting the hang of this.

‘Now it was time so save some people.’ With the thought, I rose above the building before flying off.

Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:06 pm

Gear arrived in his storage house. He opened up his wrist computer, and with a push of a button, his armor pieces got picked off by mechanical arms until he was in his regular clothes. It was not safe for him to go out without his suit since he went public, but it was a sacrifice he was well willing to make. He made his way to his bedroom and sat gently on the bed. He was pondering on what he had done to Thunderpunch, and what he may have to do to Super Nova. It wasn't enjoyable, they were both his friends, but it must be done. The people need this act.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:48 pm

Breaker Blade watched the girl the entirre time, save forr when she was changing. He had a little decency, after all. "So the girl fancies herself a hero. Looks like another throat we won't need, Zalgo." He said to himself as she flew off in her new outfit. The things these humans wore were odd to say the least, but at least they helped the fallen demons gain power, even if it was through the sin that gave the least. Lust was so common for the Underworld it was almost taboo.

He shook his head. One target, enough thinking. Action. He pulled the anti-materiel rifle from his back, crouched down, lined the shot...

...And missed by about 5 feet. Man, his aim really sucked. He'd hafta get Oswald to teach him sharpshooting when he got back to the Underworld.
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:58 pm

With a body full of rage and regret, Super Nova jumped off the Enpire State building. He closed his eyes, and let the freezing, wet, air rush past him in a freefall. A freefall to try and clear Nova of his thoughts. When he opened his eyes, he saw the ground closer than expected, so Super Nova went full flame and flew up the ground, only two stories about the general public. Once again regaining distance from the ground, Super Nova flew off towards the Manhattan river. Near that location, his wear Danny would keep one of his small, unnoticeable hide aways. There he got changed, stuffing is costume in his bag.

"Shit!" Danny cursed to himself as he looked at his watch. It was four thirty a.m and Danny was, once again late for his shifts. Fifteen minutes late as a matter of fact. He worked as a waiter in this small, family run resturant. The owners were nice, but they were getting tired of Danny's lates.

"Decided to show up have we?" Mr. Rizzo asked, his Brooklyn accent very different from Danny's English accent. Danny had walked in at four fifty five, soaked to the bone. A costumer walked out of the dinner just as Danny walked in leaving the place empty, save Danny and Mr. Rizzo. "I'm really sorry Mr. Rizzo. I'm trying, I really am, but I-" he cut Danny off, leaving the rag he was cleaning with on the counter. "Danny. I don't want to hear the excuses. I know it's hard living on your own with no support, but your no super hero! You can't just ignore your responsibilities!"

"Mr. Rizzo, I know, I just..." he began. "I'll try harder sir," he said with his head down. Mr. Rizzo gave Danny a sympathetic look before speaking. "Get changed and come have a bowl of soup with me," giving a half smile. "Thank you Mr. Rizzo."

When Danny came out of the back room dressed in a white shirt and black tie (restaurant dress code) he noticed Mr.Rizzo eating his soup, watching the news. Danny pulled up a bowl of soup and ate beside him. Despite the bowl being to hot for most people, Danny held it in his hand. The news was of Thunderpunch, and the media was of course, putting a negative spin on it. "It's not right!" Mr. Rizzo said abruptly.

"Sir?" Danny asked, having some soup. "Having to de-mask our heroes. Making them go public." Naturally, Danny was confused. "Don't you think they should be responsible for their actions? Pay for the damage? What about those kids?" he asked Mr.Rizzo. "What happened to those kids was unfortunate, but no one's fault," he began. "Unmasking them doesn't solve anything and will throw our only heroes in jail. The country should be focsing their energy on the bad guys! If I have to pay a bit more for protection to cover damage, I'll do it gladly!"

"You have a point," Danny said simply, but there was a smile on his face as he finished his soup with Mr. Rizzo.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:56 pm

A deep breath rose in my lungs. By the time I had gotten out of the apartment, and into town, the rain had stopped. It was a good thing for people like me; the horrible flyers and the pretty-much balls of flame of the city. Then there was clear flight paths, and you didn’t have to worry about not seeing a bird or something.

I sighed as I made it to Lady Liberty. She seemed to be the place I went before making my rounds through the city. A deep breath rose in my lungs as the sound of water hitting the rock shore pushed up through the air.
    I tried to have certain times I went out, but lately I had been trying to find a time when no Pros were out. Usually about now, everything in the hero community settled down, and it was only me and a few others. The late-night and the afternoon were hotspots for heroes, but never for the bad guys. I was always the one taking the off shift.

Since I worked and had school in the morning’s, I was used to running off little to no for days on end. Usually there was one day that I took off to rest up before getting back to my work. The darkness cut through anything that might be out there, so after a few minutes of collecting myself, I pushed off Liberty to fly towards the same streets I practiced on. I smiled quietly before pushing a hand out in front of me, a light bit of humor pushing into my thoughts before I stopped, trying to keep straight with my flying.

I watched around a moment before I made it to the same roof I had been practicing on since the act. I was silent, and the only sounds you could hear were from the yelling of fights between husband and wife, and the occasional dog fight. I had to play everything by ear. Unlike all the rest of Heroes out there, it seemed that I was one of the few that didn’t have to money to buy cool gadgets that tuned me in for crime nearby. I wasn’t rich like that. I was the new kid on the block. No one knew about me really. No one knew who to call me when I saved them [mostly because I had only been here for a month or so; I had only saved three people in my time here] and no one seemed to notice me when it came to the other heroes. I was just another hero out here, in a sea of them, just trying to do my own good for the world.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:09 pm

I continued walking as I looked at my watch. I sighed as I saw that it was almost time for work. Being a super hero was hard enough without having to work around having a job. I searched in my pocket and brought out a key chain and push the button on the car alarm. There was a beep as I saw my dodge charger flashing from the corner of the street.
    I made a bee line for it trying not to be seen walking to it. when I reached it I opened it to see a clean and pressed clothes sitting on the passenger seat. I smiled getting in and closing the door. It was a few minutes and I had changed out of my costume and was wearing work clothes. My car had adjustable tint so no one saw.
    I let out a huff thinking of all the paperwork I would be doing when I got to my office. I pulled the car into the empty street and began making my way there
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:51 am

Soon enough the breakfast rush flowed in. People burst in and out, business men and women grabbing something quick and on the go. Families and tourists would sit down, ordering bigger meals they could enjoy together. Through all the rushing around trying to serve everyone (it was only himself, Mr.Rizzo, and one other waiter) Danny barely had enough time to look at the clock. Eventually the crowds died and the breakfast rushed finished.

"Good job boys," Mr. Rizzo smiled at both Danny and the other waiter. We both nodded in appreciation and started cleaning up the remains of the rush. Occasionally a costumer or two would come in and someone would grab them, but nothing as big compared to the breakfast rush. On the small television, Danny heard glimps of the news, both nothing really big... For the time being.

Danny went into the back to grab a fresh clean rag, which he stuffed in his back pocket. When he emerged he was greeted by an awfully unexpected event. "Danny!!" a girl screamed throwing her arms around Danny and kissing him. Her being so short compared to Danny, he had to kneel whenever they kissed. "Lily! What are you doing her?" he said with a smile, holding her in his embrace. "I came to surprise you!" she said a smile on her lips. "Is that such a bad thing?" she said teasingly. Danny chuckled before speaking. "Thank you. Is there anything I can get you?"

"Just a tea please," she giggled. Danny smiled and started making Lily a tea. They had been going out for about two and a half years. Danny had yet to reveal to her that he was Super Nova, but he has feelings for her, and he didn't want to lose Lily in an accident because he was a hero. It was just another reason Danny didn't want to unmask himself. It would put her at risk

"Is there anything else I can get you?" Danny asked with a smile, and he passed her the tea. Danny leaned over the counter andjust watched her carringly.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:56 pm

The sun began to rise over the skyscrapers, the civillians were just starting their daily routines. Gear, however, was already on the prowl. He was sprinting down the street at 50 miles an hour with two SWAT truck close behind. It had become known to Gear that a small group of about six relativley unkown, unregistered heroes were forming their own little rebellion. The police were moving in to quickly extinguish it, with Guilty Gear leading the charge. They came to an apartment complex, near a few buisnesses. This is where they were holding out. The SWAT truck pulled over, and two dozen SWAT troops, armed with machine guns piled out. One pulled out a megalaphone.

"Unregistered combatants! This is the NYPD! Come out with your hands up!"

It was silent for a moment, when out of nowhere

"Go to hell!" came from the windowtop. Suddenly, a large ball of energy shot from where the voice could be heard, hitting one of the SWAT trucks, causing a large explosion. All of the SWAT troopers, and multiple bystanders lept for cover from the explosion, with Gear being unharmed. Panic followed, civillians running for their lives, and more enerygy being shot down at the SWAT teams. Gear looked up at the window.

"That is enough!" He yelled in anger.

In a flash, Gear teleported into the floor where the shots were comming from, there six unregistered heroes layed bunkered down. One of them turned to face Gear.

"Oh shit! It's Guilty Gear!" in an instant they all turned to face him. The first one charged him, fists growing into the shape of giant hammers.

'This one has the abillity to manipulate his body to fit his needs' The suits AI added.

Gear quickly raised his hand and caught the hammer fist out of the air and followed up with a quick punch to the man's face, knocking him out cold. Gear picked him up and threw him at another one, knocking him out too.

'Two down sir, good job' The AI said in it's robotic voice.

Two more came rushing at him, one appeared to have super speed, the ther one turned invisible.

"Now this is getting interesting."

In litterally the speed of light, the man with super speed hit Gear in the face over ten times. This was but an annoyance to Gear, being fully protected in Titanium armor. Gear just let out a huge clothesline, knocking him out. Now where was the invisible guy? He scanned the room.

'Sir! Movement detected on your left!' The AI spoke out.

A quick side kick to the left sent an invisible body flying through three walls.

'Two more to go sir!'

A rather large fellow approached Gear, he had a sort of brutish look about him. The man let out a huge punch, sending Gear through a total of six walls.

'This man appears to have super strength' the AI said.

"You know, you could have told me that before he hit me so hard.." Gear added sarcastically.

The man slowly approached him, before letting out another punch, wich Gear caught out of the air with both of his hands.

'WARNING! WARNING! WEIGHT LOAD TOO SUFFICIENT! WARNING!' the AI flared up. Steam shot out of his suit in multiple crevases. Gear could not hold this mans punch for very long, so he took his right arm and shot the man with his laser, sending him flying into a support beam, knocking him out cold.

The last man was the guy who was shooting the energy to the streets below. He looked at Gear

"I can take you! Come on!"

He shot an energey beam at gear, wich was met with Guilty's laser in the middle, causing a small explosion, sending the man out the window. He would never survive the fall, so Gear teleported back to the streets just in time to catch his unconcious body.

"The room is clear officers, you may move in"

The SWAT team burst into the building and piled in. Several ambulances and firetrucks filled the scene of the explosion, it was chaos. All for an Identity hey?
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:43 pm

A deep breath rose in my chest. I saw it all. At least, I had seen everything I could have from the window. How awful it was. They were all planning, scheming things that I couldn’t hear from outside. It was sad what had happened, and I realized now how much of a traitor these Pros were.

Gear, he had them strung out all over the place, and one of them he barely caught in time before he hit the ground. I was lucky he didn’t see me. I was unregistered and if he caught me, he would do to me like he did the others. The only difference was I would be easier, I was just starting at this.

I shook my head, watching from where I had been levitating on the next building over. No one had seemed to notice me, so everything was okay. I could watch them and practice as I went. It wouldn’t be hard to evade the eyes of the civilians, but Gear…He was watching…His AI were watching…He was on high alert.

Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:48 am

Yo. I'll be joining eventually, I just need to catch up on some things. Very Happy

Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:44 am

I need a quick update on what's happened!

Name: ???
    Hero name: Arginor
    Appearance: Arginor stands just over five and a half feet tall with dark black hair arranged into messy spikes, and bright blue eyes that are more white than blue. He normally wears whatever the hell he wants, and his clothes vary according to what he requires at that time.

Personality: He is selfish, power-hungry and coldly ruthless and calculating. Besides that, he's not a bad fellow, if you get on his good side.

power: Arginor is an Allomancer. This means that he can activate metals that he has ingested in the past few hours and "burn" them to get special abilities, depending on the metal that he's burning. Only specific metals give him abilities, and they have to be pure or exactly alloyed, or it risks making him ill. These metals are kept in a vial on his belt for easy consumption.

These are the metals and their respective abilities:

Iron: An Allomancer burning Iron is able to Pull on nearby metals. This can allow them to make metallic objects that weigh less than they do to fly through the air toward them. For metallic objects which weigh more than they do, this can cause them to be pulled toward the object.
    Steel: An Allomancer burning Steel is able to "Push" on nearby metals. This can allow them to make metallic objects that weigh less than they do to fly through the air away from them (using coins, for instance, as weapons). For metallic objects which weigh more than they do, this can cause them to be pushed away from the object.

Tin: An Allomancer burning Tin is able to enhance all five of their senses. A major flaw of burning Tin is that if a sudden loud noise or bright light appears it can render an Allomancer stunned for a short time.
    Pewter: An Allomancer burning Pewter is able to greatly enhance their physical capabilities. While burning pewter, an Allomancer can fight or perform physical labor longer than any normal person, and is also many times stronger than his or her normal self; this applies not only to their muscle strength, but to the strength of their bones, skin, etc. This enhanced strength also allows an Allomancer to shrug off wounds that would kill or incapacitate a normal person. Pewter-burning also provides an Allomancer with an increased sense of balance and vastly increased speed and dexterity. An Allomancer performing a "pewter drag" can run for many hours at speeds up to approximately that of a galloping horse. This is extremely draining on the Allomancer's body and will require the Allomancer to burn pewter after completing the pewter drag itself, just to keep the person's body from collapsing in near-death exhaustion. One danger for someone burning Pewter is when carrying something that they normally couldn't carry and they run out of the metal, the object they are carrying will crush them, causing serious injury. Another danger is that an Allomancer who shrugged off earlier wounds could succumb to said wounds when they run out of Pewter to burn.

Zinc: An Allomancer burning Zinc is able to inflame the emotions of those nearby. This can be used to incite riots or to enhance any emotion of the target. An Allomancer can affect a single person or all the individuals in a particular area. It can also be used to spike several emotions to achieve the soothing of another, or to get different results.
    Brass: An Allomancer burning Brass is able to soothe or guide emotions in a particular direction. An Allomancer can affect a single person or all the individuals in a particular area.
    Copper: An Allomancer burning copper is able to hide themselves and others. The radius of effect around an Allomancer burning copper is known as a "coppercloud". In addition, by burning copper, one is immune to emotional Allomancy (though this immunity is not shared by others within the coppercloud).
    Bronze: An Allomancer burning Bronze is able to determine if someone else is using Allomancy in the immediate area. With practice, an Allomancer can determine the location of the other Allomancer, which metal the other Allomancer is burning, and to what extent the other Allomancer is burning his or her metal. An exceedingly powerful Allomancer is able to pierce the "invisibility" of copperclouds.

Cadmium: An Allomancer burning Cadmium can subtly pull on time in a bubble around them, stretching it and making time pass more slowly.
    Bendalloy: An Allomancer burning Bendalloy can subtly push on time in a bubble around them, compressing it and making it pass more quickly.
    Gold: Gold allows an Allomancer to see what they might have been if they had made different choices in the past. It is rarely used due to possible severe emotional trauma.
    Electrum: An Allomancer burning Electrum is able to see into their own future. Burning Electrum is also an effective means of countering an Allomancer burning Atium.

Chromium: An Allomancer while burning Chromium is able to destroy another Allomancer's metals, just like Aluminum does to one's self.
    Nicrosil: An Allomancer burning Nicrosil can cause a target Allomancer currently burning metals to burn them in a brief, intense flash.
    Aluminum: A Mistborn that burns Aluminum causes all of their other metal reserves to be drained instantly, leaving them powerless.
    Duralumin: A Mistborn that burns Duralumin causes a reaction with any of the other metals they are currently burning to create an exceptionally large flare of the metal, consuming the remaining supply. The exact degree to which duralumin enhances the next metal burned is unknown but appears to be massive.

Atium: This metal allows the Mistborn to see a few seconds into the future, thereby allowing them to anticipate the moves of an opponent. It also enhances the mind to cope with and understand these new insights, effectively turning a Mistborn invincible for a short time. Atium burns very quickly.
    Initially, the only known counter to Atium is to burn it yourself, showing you what the other person will do. This in turn changes what you will do, which changes what the other person will do, creating a confusing "vortex" of Atium shadows. One could also burn Electrum, which creates multiple Atium shadows, though does not allow the burner to see the similar shadows around their opponent.
    If someone burning Atium attacks someone not burning the metal there is a way to combat the Atium-burner. The person being attacked can allow their attacker to begin intercepting their future move before they make it allowing the victim to change what they are doing, and as the attacker is aware that the victim has no atium to burn they will see their victim's Atium shadow "split" into two separate attacks causing a presumably fatal outcome.
    Burning Atium in combination with Duralumin allows a Mistborn to see the ultimate effects of their immediate actions, and act accordingly.

Malatium: Malatium is an alloy of Atium and gold, and when burned it allows an Allomancer to see a vision of possible other lives someone else could have led, and different paths they could have taken.
    Lerasium: A greenish metallic bead that allows the burner (which can be anyone) to become an Allomancer These beads are the source of all Allomancers, and this trait ends up being genetic, whereby the descendants of an Allomancer have a chance of becoming one. These descendants are not born with the ability of Allomancy, and will show no signs until some traumatic event causes them to 'snap' there by allowing them the ability to burn allomantic metals. Pure Lerasium when ingested will turn the user into an Allomancer.

Is that ok?

Last edited by Murdoch on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:56 am

ooc: Well, I'm obviously being ignored, so I don't think I'll stay.
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:48 am

Ooc: yeahhh, Faith, I just read back a little and I think you should read his posts
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:59 am

Hey! Is it ok if I join?

Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Sure Smile
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:07 pm

My bio is on the previous page. Is it ok? Also, I'm a villain. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:37 pm