HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015!

SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join)

Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join)

Post by Eljordo on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, first off I have to say for any of you who know your comic's; Yes, this setting is exactly like the Marvel: Civil War books.

So we haven't had a super hero RP in a while, so I thought 'what the hell'. Razz

Present day earth. This earth is a bit different however, the cities are filled with beings of incredible power. Some fight for the good of mankind, some fight for their own gain.

In New York city, a small group of slightly unknown super heroes tried to stop a villain, they got carried away and blew up a school by accident, killing over 60 school children. The public was devastated. In response, the President of the United States passed 'The Registration Act". All vigilantes are required by law, to make their identities known to the public if they are to continue their ways, so the may be held accountable for their actions. When the registration deadline came, it would seem that only some heroes were willing to give up their secret identities, while others simply refused. What started as a devastating accident, turned into an all out civil war between the heroes, Those who follow the law and register are hunting down the anti-registration heroes one by one.

Who's side are you on?

Alright, just a few base rules for this RP, each character is only allowed a maximum of 3 powers each, and nobody can be totally invincible. You can be resilient to damage, but to keep things fair EVERYONE can get hurt and die eventually. No god modding please. Make it CLEAR in your bio what team your on and why, and if all possible try and keep even teams. And one more thing, Your character doesnt HAVE to have powers, they can be like batman and iron man if you wish Razz

Pro Registration Act:
    Guilty Gear (Eljordo)
    Alix Labe (Alix)

Anti Registration Act:
    Bullet Storm (Faith)
    Super Nova (Danny)

Villians:
    Breaker Blade (Zalgo)
    Arginor (Murdoch, posing as an unregistered hero)
    Angel (Mercy)

Last edited by Eljordo on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Read Me Re: SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join)

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:53 am

He came back from the blow easily. Of course, typical me, get the one that shoots flames at you. The cloak I was wearing was a complete fire hazard. He shot balls of fire at me. God, how I realized how much I hated fire. I had to move, more diagonally backwards, to keep from getting hit as he thre them randomly. He couldn’t see me, at least for now he couldn’t. This gave me a slight advantage, until I ran out of air, which was going to be very soon.
    He ordered me, like a dog to come out. I simply smiled, taking off the cloak that had shaded most of my body. I was out by now, running on that small bit of air that I was pushing out of my lungs at that very second. I balled up the cloth, floating around his body until I was behind him.
    I opened up the cloth, so it was spread out from arm to arm. I took it, forcing it over as much of his body as I could, before forcing myself backwards, the dark cloak becoming visible as it left my touch. The moment he was taking to get it off his head, I could breathe again, and go invisible before he had a chance to see me.

Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Gear scences were overwhelmed. All he could feel was anger, but he didn't know why. Gear has never lost his cool like this before.

His suit was in bad repair, the Strength and speed outputs were at a measily 14%, he was smoking on the ground.

'WARNING! WARNING! SUIT POWER DANGEROUSLY LOW! I ADVISE REPAIRS IMEDIATLEY!' The AI flared up.

Normaly, Gear would listen, for he was no fool, but for some unknown reason all he could feel was anger towards the man.

He slowly got up, it would appear that the man was down in the alleyways. Blinded by rage, Gear lept off the building in a 'Spear' like formation straight towards the attacker.

'SIR! COMBAT IS NOT ADVISED WHEN RUNNING ON EMERGENCY POWER! I ADVISE YOU TO WITHDRAW!'

Gear just let out a fierce roar, he had no sence of free will other than the burning desire to smash this man.

Then, like a 2000lb torpedo, Gear collided with the man, sending them both into a nearby wall, crashing right through it. He began raining down punches (Only at 14% power, so about the force of a baseball bat) Then he noticed something. A belt of vials lined the inside of the mans suit. Were these where he was getting his abillities from?

Gear quickly snatched about three of them before his body came to a halt.

'I AM FORCING A WITHDRAW SIR! WE HAVE ENOUGH POWER FOR ONE TELEPORT!'

Still consumed in anger, Gear protested

'NO! I have him!"

Then, in a flash, he was gone.
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:19 pm

They crash through the wall into a nearby shop, sending bits of rubble and plaster flying everywhere, all over the customers who leap away as if burnt. It probably isn't a bad idea. The suited man begins raining down blows on Arginor, but by burning pewter, he's able to just raise his arms and weather the assault. The mans suit must be damaged; the blows are nowhere near as powerful as they were before, and he can tell that the suit is a little sluggish. He's just about to push the suit away- him being on the ground, it will be the suit that gets pushed, not him- when he appears to lock up, before teleporting away. Strange. The anger should have kept him fighting...unless he has some kind of failsafe preventing him from taking too much damage. Interesting. Something he can use later on.

He gets to his feet, dusting himself off slowly-
    -and notices that the belt around his waist- now attached to his stomach rather than the clothes that got burnt off- is missing three vials. Strange. The suited man must have grabbed them before he teleported away. He checks quickly to see which ones they were...let's see...he took copper, iron and...tin, he believes. Eh, nothing special. If he had grabbed his Atium vial, that would have been bad. That stuff is hard to alloy, and harder still to come across normally!
    He dusts himself off some more and, without paying any attention to the civilians walks out the hole in the wall. He looks up towards the other two heroes, burning tin to watch. If the girl needs any help, he'll step in. Otherwise, he's comfortable to watch.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:57 pm

The fireballs would fly through the air, but they didn't go very far. They weren't meant to. The red and blue flames faded into nothing as they left the rooftop. Where his attacker was he didn't know, but his eyes followed Gear for a moment. His suit was damaged, smoking even, but he charged. It was very unlike Gear to attack in such a state. "Gear!!" Nova shouted as he dove off the rooftop and pursued his attacker. Danny was going to follow and stop him, but a cloak covered Nova's body. He almost tripped with it and he growled. "Enough!!" Nova screamed to his attacker turning full flame and burning the cloak in a matter of seconds. Super Nova didn't want to fight, he just wanted to protect his friend, but this stupid attacker prevented him from that.

Super Nova hunched over before standing up and screaming. With a sudden blast heading in all directions, it knocked Nova's attacker back and he took that time to escape. He ran to the edge of the roof to find Gear, but he must of teleported away. "Idiot!" Nova cursed to himself. He leaped off the building and turned full flame once again so he could fly. Gear's suit needed to be repaired and Nova knew where might be. He flew off towards Gears hide out.

Danny:

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:34 pm

He was growing angrier. He was trying to help gear, but I wouldn’t let him. It wasn’t fair what Gear was doing. He was turning on his own kind for people that didn’t care whether he lived or died as long as they were safe. They were taking advantage of their help. Making us give up our identities was the last straw.

I hadn’t really meant to hurt Nova, of course, I probably didn’t have the power to do that anyway. I was a distraction, so the two could battle it out equally. It wasn’t my fault if one of them got a little ahead of themselves. I shook my head, closing my eyes a moment as I watched the cloth turn to ash. Of course, I had expected it, but I didn’t want to have to buy a new cloak.

He yelled, and a force blasted me off the rooftop, making me hit the building next to the one we had been standing on. I had hit my head, hard, but not hard enough to make me black out. I took in a sharp breath, making me become visible as I fell, hitting outcroppings of the building until I landed on a fire escape, with a groan.

Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Arginor watches intently as the aerial battle concludes as suddenly as it began, the other hero blasting off and away into the sky. His eyes trace a suddenly visible figure falling through the air towards the ground- the girl? Can she turn invisible as well?- at an alarming rate...was she caught in that blast he saw? Despite himself, he feels himself worrying about her. He got into a fight with a government-funded hero over her, kind of, and he'd hate to see that effort go to waste. Pulling himself up to the ledge, he looks to where the girl fell, burning Tin to try and figure out where she went. He leaps from building to building, drainpipe to windowledge to drainpipe, eventually landing on a building near where she fell. He looks around, still burning Tin, and hears a slight groaning sound; he hopes that's her, and not just some poorly hobo.
    Following the sound, he traverses another two or three buildings, before coming to a fire escape, where the girls somewhat bruised form is crumpled in slight pain. Can't say he blames her.
    He stops burning Tin and- still burning Pewter, at least until the majority of his wounds have had time to heal up a little- jumps down to the ledge opposite, crouching down to regard her calmly.
    "You're new, aren't you?" He says after a few moments, "I can tell."

Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Gear arrived back in his hideout, unable to move. The teleport used up all but the slightest scrap of energy left in the suit. More noticably, the rage was gone. What did that guy do? He was not only able to punch hard enough to damage his suit (Even most super strength heroes cant even dent the suit), but he can also get in his head. This man was dangerous, no doubt about it. Dozens of robotic arms romoved the armor from him, freeing his body inside.

'I will begin repairs immediatley, estimated time: 3 hours.'

"Thank you for getting me out of there, he got into my mind, I couldn't control myself." Gear replied.

Gear walked over to his massive computer station and placed the three vials into the computer.

"Scan these materials"

'Of coarse sir' the AI replied.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:47 pm

There were movements around me. I lay there, trying to assess what all was wrong with me. Not much. All of it was outer damage, and not much of it would do more than make me sore the next morning. My back, I had assumed was the worst. I had skinned my back up pretty back on the brick, but it would heal alright. Someone was near me, as if they were studying my crumpled form.
    The person spoke, and I could tell right off it wasn’t Nova. He was the one from before. He was the one that fought Gear, and won by a mile. I picked myself up, stumbling slightly as I used the nearby handrail to hoist myself up.
    He spoke to me, inquiring whether I was new or not. I looked up to him a moment, sighing, was it really that obvious. I watched him a moment. He had helped me, so he wasn’t here to fight. I sighed, forcing myself about a foot off the metal grating behind me. I was simply making sure everything was working properly. I didn’t do the same with my invisibility though. If he hadn’t seen me go invisible on the roof then he didn’t need to know.
    I looked up to him once again, this time addressing him with a sigh and a nod.
    “I guess you could say that. I’m new to town as of three months ago.”

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Danny flew through the city, dashing past skyscrapers and the city below. He was agitated for a number of reasons. The pointless fight was a major aggrivation. The destruction that Gear had cause! And Danny had to, once again, leave his girlfriend Lily. He wondered to himself how much longer she'd actually stay with Danny. No doubt she thinks he was cheating on her and though it's not really Danny's fault, he doesn't blame her.

"The people need this act? Tell me Gear! What did you accomplish today?" I snorted at him as I slowly descended from his open sky light. Danny was sure Al had informed Gear of Danny's presence, but he wasn't trying to hide it. Nova landed gently on the ground, his flames disappearing. Gear was standing in front of his computer, looking at the screen. "Honestly Gear, you could of hurt someone!" he said referring to Lily who was probably in the crowd watching the fight.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:59 pm

He has to chuckle. She looked so downcast at his question that it's hard not to feel at least a little bit sorry for her, but the fact that she either deliberately or accidentally misunderstood his question is amusing. "No, my dear," he says, smiling, "I mean that you're new to your powers. It's obvious, really...whilst you don't lack for courage, your skill could be a little better." He shrugs. "Don't take it as an insult...I was the same when I discovered my powers. It took me three weeks to figure out that if I pulled something towards me, it could really hurt!" He laughs, then, as if sharing a joke. Whilst this girl certainly has potential as a fighter, it's more her help that he's looking for...if he befriends her, he then has an accomplice. No matter what they're doing, he has ways of convincing her to help him. She may even come to enjoy it!

Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:49 pm

I had answered the question exactly how I had wanted to. I wasn’t new to this, I was simply out of practice. I shook my head, taking the jump off the Fire escape only to stay in my spot before floating up slightly.
    “I’m not new. Just out of practice. Where I come from, you didn’t need that stupid act because there were no heroes.” I spoke simply. I wasn’t stupid, I just didn’t feel like giving out information to someone I didn’t even know.
    He laughs as if his joke was funny. I was too busy keeping Nova busy to notice what his power was. He was damn strong, that’s all I gathered out of the entire thing.
    “I never did thank you for getting Gear off my back.” I turned in light circles as I kept myself doing anything I could to get better at my flight.

Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Arginor purses his lips in surprise. Not new? Well...that's interesting. Of course, not using her powers is the same as not having them. She still hasn't practised with them enough, and against anybody who has a basic handle on their powers, she could very well lose more than a little blood.
    He shrugs. "No big deal...in truth, I was bored, and his high and mighty attitude was becoming tiring."

Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:22 pm

I didn’t exactly know what he wanted. I didn’t know where this conversation was going. I shook my head as I watched him a moment.
    “So, Now that I’ve had my chance to thank you, I think I’ll be going” I spoke quietly, running my hand through my hair. I pushed my body up, taking in a deep breath as I rose. I needed to get home soon, or I’d be late for class.

Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Gear sighed, it was Nova. He was obviously ignorant of the situation.

"What i have acomplished today? Well you are no doubt aware of the band of heroes I took down earlier. From your position I must look like the bad guy, but we gave them every chance to come down peacefully. Instead they desided to fire apon us, causing multiple explosions and endagering dozens of bystanders. It was a wonder nobody was hurt. No, I had to take them down, they endagered everyone around them."

Gear turned from his computer chair to face the angry Super Nova.

"Or perhaps you mean the fight on the rooftop. That girl just happened to be at the crime scene, I couldn't just let her go. She may have been part of the group, thus she could be a danger in the future. As for the other man, I was not counting on his arrival, but you must believe me when I say he engaged me first."

Gear gave a cold stare directed to Nova.

"Do you honestly think I enjoy doing what I'm doing? It hurts me every time I am forced to engage another hero, but I wasn't spewing nonsence when I said the people need this act. Those heroes I took down today are prime evidence, unregistered heroes are dangerous. I understand your reasons for wanting to keep your identity a secret, but If we are to hold our own needs above the needs of the people, well then we should be ashamed to call ourselves heroes. You are my friend, and I appreciate the assist today, but I can not make exeptions. It will not bring me 'joy' or a false sense of prowice to have to hunt you and the other unregistered heroes, but it is my duty. We don't get to chose what laws we have to follow."

Gear turned back to his computer, Nova will always be his friend, as will Thunderpunch, but he is no hero if he is unwilling to serve the people.
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:22 am

Ooc: Lol...Jordan, your character isn't innocent in this. He did kind of start that frackas. XD

IC:

Arginor regards the girl curiously as she begins to rise. "I wouldn't do that if I were you...what if you draw the attention of another so-called hero?" He chuckles at the thought, and then another thought occurs to him. Is she pro or anti? The actions up there would suggest anti, but it could be that she's pro, and hasn't gotten around to it yet.
    "Are you anti registration or pro? Just curious, don't worry...I won't attack on your answer."

Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:28 am

Ooc: Debatable, though he is not totally innocent, your character basically disabled his suit. Gear may have provoked you, but Arginor did technically take the first hostile action Razz not saying I didn't deserve the beating I got lol xD
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:55 am

Ooc: Ah, but what you are forgetting is that 1st you were holding a girl at gunpoint for the sole crime of not having a registration number, and then when he showed up, your first action was to point a gun at him...so technically your character started the hostilities, and Arginor escalated them. Arginor is as much to blame as you, but I think out of the two of them, Arginor has more of an excuse. XD.

Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:17 pm

He spoke, and anger swelled in my head, wanting to scream out. I shook my head, looking up, watching to shoot up and off just to prove him wrong. Of course, I couldn’t. Allies were always good In the profession, even if they weren’t always there.

“I don’t see signs saying no flying! This is my right to fly wherever I damn well please. One thing this damn government can’t do is take my freedom of flight away from me. I can fly anywhere I want. So what if a hero comes by? Screw him for thinking he’s above everyone else!” I gritted my teeth, shaking my head. I had the tendency to ramble when I was angry. I had gotten off topic a little with that last one, but I sighed, shaking my head. I had to keep myself calm as to not make the male think I was emotionally unstable or something.
    “If you hadn’t noticed, I’m anti- They’re taking things too far…Heroes like that take it too far” I pointed toward the building, suggesting the fight that had gone down between Gear and himself. It was insane, and unnecessary.

“I wasn’t even a super when those kids died, and I’m being punished for other’s mistakes? More could have died if-“ I cut myself. I had pretty much cut myself down the middle and let my innards fall out for this man to see. All my views, everything, to someone who could really be a threat.

ooc- Sorry, Text would be colored, but there aren't any buttons on top of the boxie.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Danny laughed in disbelief. "What has blinded you Gear? I don't undersand, I really don't. You claim this act is for the people, but it doesn't help anyone! Those heroes who were 'dangerous' and 'prime evidence' prove nothing! Had this act never past, non of this woul of taken place! Those heroes would not of fought back because they wouldn't need to! We're out there, risking our lives, for them! How are they repaying us? Think about it Gear!" The rage in Danny's voice remained, but only as an undertone. Pity replaces it.

"I would never have expected this from you Gear. You were a good hero, ARE a good hero! Why change that? This act is suppose to protect people but it's doing the exact opposite! What were to happen if your weapons were to misfire, for whatever reason, and you killed an innocent by standered? No one meant for it to happen, but it did. So who goes to jail? You do. You sit in a cell and rot, while those nutcases waltz around cause trouble! Then more die! For what? FOR WHAT GEAR?! HOW DOES THIS HELP!?" The rage in Danny's voice returned, his creams echoing in the large hall.

Perhaps Danny's motive's were a bit selfish, but his intentions were true! He would fight this law, just like every other wrong doing he could. He would do it for the public! For justice! For himself! For Lily.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:15 pm

Gear stood up after Nova's reply and faced him.

"I cannot believe how short sighted you are being Nova! What if It was someone YOU loved that was blown up because some jackass didn't know what he was doing?! It is because of heroes who seem to value their own ideals over the needs of the people, those heroes I took down today were a serious threat! And don't you dare try and defend those 'heroes'! Would you cause an explosion in down town new york just to make a statement?! Would you!?"

Gear was filled with rage at this point.

"God damnit Nova! We have offered you all a chance to submit peacefully, we STILL offer you peacefully, but when you are willing to endanger civillians in order to make a fucking statement, you are nothing but a terrorist! I was hoping you would see Nova, I was hoping that you would be reasonable, but no. You are no better than those heroes who blew up a SWAT car this afternoon. You place your own selfish ideals over the needs of the people, and try to tell me I am blind."

Gear began to simmer down. He turned away from Nova.

"You are no hero. You are just a selfish boy in a mask."
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:26 am

Arginor bristles slightly, but refuses to allow it to show. Instead, he simply stands up calmly, pushing against the platform below him to raise him up to her eye level. "First of all," he says calmly, "do not snap at me over something so trivial. No, they cannot forbid you from flying, but it will draw the attention of more of those fanatics who will kill you if you do not have a registration code."
    He shakes his head, as if in sadness. In truth, he thinks that the registration act is a bad idea, but that will not stop him from taking advantage of it. Let's be honest; for anybody in consistent conflict with heroes and villains, a database of one side is extremely useful. If he could get a database of villains, he would...maybe he should start? He has the resources, so all he needs to do is find the villains, engage them and discover their powers. Or he could do something a little more devious...heh.

Anyway. Onto the matter at hand. "I agree. The Registration act is a nice idea, but- like communism- doesn't work in practice. Too many flaws and holes that help the villains."

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:35 pm

"No I wouldn't!" Nova snapped. "I'm not the one causing an explosion to make a point, it's you who is trying to make a point! Your willing to take down, hell even kill a fellow hero for what? The cons outweigh the pros. You are doing more damage than helping!!" He was going to continue, but something stopped him. Gear had mentioned a loved one in the crowd. Did he mean Lily? Gear couldn't of, he was just speaking generally. Earlier in their partnership Nova had informed Gear of his parents death. Perhaps he should inform Gear about Lily? No, that wouldn't help at all, it would only complicat things.

"I fight for a loved one. Everything I do, I fight for the only piece of possible family I have left. That includes this law! You are no better than the villains we used to fight! With this act, heroes will be thrown in jail and whose left to protect the civilians? Tell me Gear? The government should be focusing on the threats. On other villains. The heroes you took down today were a 'threat' because look at what you've become! They're forced to do this! To protect themselves!!"

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Gear began to get frustrated.

"You still don't get it do you? All this act asks of us is to show some responsibility for our actions! The only heroes being thrown anywhere will be the ones who get people hurt! I have never killed another hero, and I'm not willing to start now! Those so called 'heroes' were offered to come with us peacefully, instead they decide to fire upon us, endangering multiple bystanders, How is that rational behaviour?! I gave up my identity, many have given up their identities! It's a mask!"

'Sir, I have finished the scans' the AI said. Gear sat down in his chair.

"Leave me!" Gear snapped.
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:13 pm

"Your feeding yourself lies Gear," Nova said quietly but aggressively. "A hero can own up to their actions if they need to. This act... No good can come from it." NIva tried to explain to Gear, but he wasn't listening. He began to walk closer, but Gear snapped at Danny and told him to leave. Danny sighed and began to walk off. "Whatever demons you have to face, who ever your trying to prove yourself to, or whatever you need to deal with, I hope you can deal with it soon," Danny said in pity.

Under the sky light Danny stood. With Gear's back to Nova, Danny slowly took off his mask and held it softly in his hand. "This is my last act of friendship Guilty Gear. If you can't smarten up, I won't be afraid to fight back!" Before anything else happened, Danny threw his mask at Gear's screen. Hitting it, the mask slid down from the screen and landed in front of Gear. Nova had other masks, so the lose of this mask made no difference.

Before Gear was able to act, Nova went full flame and flew out of his base and hovered from the outside once again. This was ridiculous. Danny flew far from Gear's base, back to where the action started, or at least a several blocks -about 10- away. Back in the alleyway, flames disappeared and changing back into his regular clothes. Not a second after his change did he get a call. "Hello?" Danny answered a bit confused. He didn't have time to look at the caller. "Oh! Look who finally answered their phone?!"

"Lily!!" Danny gasped excited and relieved. A small smile appeared on his face as he walked out the alley, but it didn't last long. "Where the hell have you been?" Lily's voice was angry and unimpressed, to say the least. "What? I've been..." Danny pasued, knowing he couldn't speak of his actions in the last hour or so. "You've been what Danny?"

"I've been out. I remembered that-" she cut him off. "Look! I don't want to hear it Danny. All I hear is excuses from you! How can I even trust you? How do I know you weren't off f**king some-"

"Lily!!" Danny screamed, offended at the acquisition. "I would never, never!, betray your trust like that! You know I'm the guy for you! I can't imagine a future without you! Please, Lily, let me make it up to you! Tonight! Please!" There was a pause and Danny got scarred. "Lily? Lily are you the-"

"Okay," she said defeated. The grin returned on Danny's face. "Half an hour and I'll be there!" he spoke to her before she hung up. Danny began running towards Lily's place, but his thoughts, however, weren't on Lily but on Gear. It wasn't likely that Gear knew who he was, but that man has cameras everywhere. And if he did know Danny's idenity, what would he do?

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Gear saw Nova's mask hit the screen. Shocked, Gear picks up the mask and turns to face Nova, but he was already gone. If he was not willing to see reason, then he was now his enemy. Gear could scaresly believe it. Before the registration act, Gear would have gone down fighting to save that man, now he will be forced to hunt him down. Engraged, Gear tore the mask in two and tossed in on the ground. It was wierd how the chess game of life plays itself out, and life is now asking Gear to choose between his friend and his duty.

Gear will always consider Nova to be a friend, but his duty must come first.

'Sir, I think you should come take a look at this.' The AI said.

Gear just stared in the distance, all he could feel was a sense of betrayal. The problem was, he wasn't sure if Nova betrayed him, or if he betrayed Nova.

'Sir?'

"Yeah, show me" Gear replied.

'The vials i have scanned turned up suprising results. The materials are simply common copper, tin and iron'

This was a suprise, why would that man carry around such common metals in a vial?

"How would these aid in his abillities?" Gear asked the computer.

'Scanning all avaible posibillities' The AI began to scan through the databanks.

'Sir, there is one posibillity, perhaps this man is an Allomancer'

What was an Allomancer Gear wondered?

'Explain"

'An Allomancer is a being who burn ingested metals in order to gain a varriety of abillities. Allomancer's are a very rare group of individuals, we only have one recorded case on record; August 4th 1967, the US government captured an individual of unkown origin,
    who matched the description of an Allomancer'

"And what do these particular metals allow him to do?"

'Copper allows an individual to hide himself from those around them. Tin allows him to enhance their basic senses. Iron allows the user to alter the weight of metals and 'Tug on them''

"Today he got inside my head, I want to know how he did it"

The AI scanned for about twelve seconds

'No data'

This was quite frustrating. Gear would not be able to face him again if he could just brainwash him.

'However, there is an attachment I can add to your suit to prevent powers from influencing your brain' The AI replied.

This was good news, and It was an attachment that could be potentially usefull against a multitude of powers.

"Put it in, also he was able to bust my armour with pure brute force, I want to be more damage resistant"

'Of coarse sir, there are a multitude of metal alloys I can coat your suit with.'

This time he would be prepared.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:47 pm